OFFICIAL: wheel/tire picture thread... show em off!

Can wait to get these on finally got in today!

15x10 4.5 backspace - with new 275-60-15

CAM01337.jpg

I believe Claude (Tofastforyou) has those on his GN. He has disk brakes on all 4 corners and a bad-ass frame notch out back. They look beautiful!

I believe Claude (Tofastforyou) has those on his GN. He has disk brakes on all 4 corners and a bad-ass frame notch out back. They look beautiful!

Yea i have disk brakes all 4 corners as well, cant wait to slap them on should have them on by tomorrow since im at work all day today. Went with 17's up front

Chrisss, I went with same setup. 17s up front weld alumastar 2.0 and weld RT-S 15x8.5 4.5BS out back so i can tuck it in since i dont have a frame notch. I ordered the wheels weeks ago but i guess weld is back ordered and will ship out next week. I plan to tuck the hell out of the wheels and tires though. Lets see how it turns out

Last edited:
Chrisss, I went with same setup. 17s up front weld alumastar 2.0 and weld RT-S 15x8.5 4.5BS out back so i can tuck it in since i dont have a frame notch. I ordered the wheels weeks ago but i guess weld is back ordered and will ship out next week. I plan to tuck the hell out of the wheels and tires though. Lets see how it turns out

Would love to see that.

Chris, nice rims, Question would you use black lug nuts? if so where did you get them.... AL

I can tuck it a little more, but it will probably rub.if i could go back i would have gotten 5 or 5.5 backspace my brakes pushed out the rear a little so 5.5 or 5" would have let me really sit the car down, yea the fronts are gto spare's the nitto's are a bit bulggy. I just put these rims to sell the car, i dont race it or anything will be up on ebay soon.

I love the tires that are on the car 17s, but I get tire spin at a roll of 45-50... Everyone tells me you can hold those tires to the pavement with 275/60/15... I really don't like that balloon look.. I want to see how they look with these Racestars...

Here's mine with the 10s with 5.5 bs but going to bring down another 1" to 1.5" to tuck a little more. 275/60 Hoosiers

Attachments

• 1422147121018.jpg
    1422147121018.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 495
Yea i have disk brakes all 4 corners as well, cant wait to slap them on should have them on by tomorrow since im at work all day today. Went with 17's up front
Yo,

How close to the frame is the tire? Im dropped 2 inches wondering if 275 60 15 would clear my fenders and tuck , maybe on a 5" backspace.