OFFICIAL: wheel/tire picture thread... show em off!

Guy's please copy and paste this info into your posts and then add your information to the areas so it's more helpful to people who are comparing their combinations to yours so they know what will work and what will not.... Posting pictures of wheels with no information don't help anyone decide if that wheel will fit their set up!

Copy & Paste this below:

CAR:

Wheel size:

FRONT:
REAR:

Back spacing:
FRONT:
REAR:

Tire size:
FRONT:
REAR:

Make/Model of tire:

Make/model of wheel:

Brakes:
Front:
Rear:

Front Spindles:

Suspension:
Front:

Rear:

CAR: 87 WE4

Wheel size: forgot sorry

FRONT: 15x?
REAR: 15x?

Back spacing:
FRONT:
REAR:

Tire size:
FRONT: 215/65/15
REAR: 255/60/15

Make/Model of tire: Bf Good Rich Radial T/A
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1398221022.842680.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1398221046.993075.jpg

Make/model of wheel: Weld ProStar

Brakes:
Front: stock
Rear: stock

Front Spindles: stock

Suspension:
Front: stock

Rear: stock besides airbags

Not with a frame notch unless you want the tires to stick out a bit. I had 325/30-19 on it for a day off my corvette and played with adaptors to space it out. No go.
The 315/35-17 fits perfect with rolled fenders and lowered a couple inches. I see some board members have fit larger tires, but suspect the tires would hit the fender if lowered. I am now moving to 305/35-18. Mickey Thompson's are only a couple mm narrower on the 305, but wider than their 315/30-18. odd...
Really depends on the tire.

ote="Tdishon, post: 3396387, member: 42970"]Not with a frame notch unless you want the tires to stick out a bit. I had 325/30-19 on it for a day off my corvette and played with adaptors to space it out. No go.
The 315/35-17 fits perfect with rolled fenders and lowered a couple inches. I see some board members have fit larger tires, but suspect the tires would hit the fender if lowered. I am now moving to 305/35-18. Mickey Thompson's are only a couple mm narrower on the 305, but wider than their 315/30-18. odd...
Really depends on the tire.[/quote]
Are you saying I can use the 18x12
With 315/30/18?

I forgot to state that I DO have a frame notch and the 325/30-19 was just too tight to fit inside my rolled fender.

Get the specs on the tire. The brand of the tire can be very different on size. M/T are much wider than M&H for example. Both great tires, but the specs are different. 12" wide rim is prob just too big. A 11" wide wheel can fit some big tires

Get the specs on the tire. The brand of the tire can be very different on size. M/T are much wider than M&H for example. Both great tires, but the specs are different. 12" wide rim is prob just too big. A 11" wide wheel can fit some big tires
Thanks! I went ahead and order 305 35 18

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I like the 305/35-18. Mickey Thompson makes a nice tire in that size and it's wide!
It's the same size as the 315/35-18 Toyo DR

Last edited:
Agreed on what he said^^^^
But how do you find them?.

thanks for the compliments

This one was a very very nice car that was street /strip. Low miles, stupid mint paint, lots of the best mods, everything has been worked from the axle to the air cleaner. It was a 9-10 sec proven car. The look here is the only thing I really like unless its stock. I actually bought the simmons rims waiting on the car. I have always loved them on Buicks. Once I bought it I took straight to Julio at Alky control and asked him to do some mods to update it since it screamed it was modded 15 years ago. Old school big turbo factory MAF etc. I put some mods Precicion 6466 DBB, etc, on it to cool it, tune it better and then did the suspension bought the tires and started enjoying it. I want to do brakes if I end up keeping it but I am already thinking of my next one.

I actually found this car on the forum. I am always looking and I don't just say that I mean it. Our business is low mile 1 owner mint only, diesel trucks, muscle etc

New project: 86 T-type-WH1. 64k miles, barn find.

CAR: Wheel size: 15"

FRONT: 15x7
REAR: 15x8

Back spacing:
FRONT: 3
REAR: 4.5

Tire size:

FRONT: 215/70/15
REAR: 275/50/15

Make/Model of tire: Fr BFG Comp TA, Rr MT ET street

Make/model of wheel: Weld Pro Star

Brakes: stock

Aftermarket Spindles: na
20140525_141013_resized.jpg

image.jpg
Wheel size:

1986 t type
Weld prostars

FRONT: 15x6
REAR: 15x9

Back spacing:
FRONT: 3.5"
REAR: 4.5"

Tire size:
FRONT: stock
REAR: 295-55-15 mt drag radial

Rear lip removed, moog 1" lower springs front and rear. 1/4" spacer in rear, 3/4" spacer front (both more for looks). Arp 3" wheel studs.