Official Buicks@Bates 2021 Kick-off Thread

Reginald West

Great turn out. It was nice to see old friends and 92 buicks. This was the best show in the 28 years i have been participating. Since i am to dam old to work on buicks anymore and sold all of mine, i appreciate you guys allowing me to park my Hellcat Redeye among you.
Reg West SR

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Great turn out. It was nice to see old friends and 92 buicks. This was the best show in the 28 years i have been participating. Since i am to dam old to work on buicks anymore and sold all of mine, i appreciate you guys allowing me to park my Hellcat Redeye among you.
Reg West SR

Hey, we let Lou bring his Demon a couple years ago..... Guess he felt a little timid to bring his Ferrari this year..... So he rode with a friend. He's lucky it wasn't me he riding with........ ;)

Although I'm sure he would have personally gotten my ass out of bed on time if I was his way there. Even if the torn up lamb suit on the floor would have made me ask questions.........:LOL:

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Although I'm sure he would have personally gotten my ass out of bed on time if I was his way there. Even if the torn up lamb suit on the floor would have made me ask questions.........:LOL:
I thought you said he likes to dress like little bo peep. Oh...the sheep costume is yours. I get it now. :p

Neal

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
I thought you said he likes to dress like little bo peep. Oh...the sheep costume is yours. I get it now. :p

Neal
Look, I needed my car maintained. A few drinks and a lamb costume didn't seem so bad at the time....... Lou is a good salesman............... Yet, I STILL woke up late...... WTF?? :oops: :oops: Ruphsheepies?

LOL.

Last edited:

ClassicIndustries3

Staff member
Hey Guys!

It was great to be out at a car show again and seeing some of you out at the nut farm! Seemed like a great turn out of cars and attendees, I'm sure next year will be even bigger and better.

Mike and Eric, you guys do a great job putting this show together for the turbo Buick community. Thanks for having us out there.

Here's a short video we put together from the show. Maybe some of you can find your car in the video. Hope you enjoy!

Buicks at Bates 2021

Gabe Flores
Classic Industries