oem passenger quarter panel

How bout NOS?
image.jpg

Wow looks like it is in really good condition. Yes that is exactly what I am looking for.

Someone drove through the wall of the garage where I have my Black T stored. The rear quarter is damaged and needs to be replaced. Ya hit and run.

How much do you want for it?

image.jpg
I shipped the matching one to TX a month ago I believe the shipping cost was around $200

Original paint no hidden surprises

I probably will not ship this....it's NOS. A new, GM quarter panel is all but impossible to find. I would prolly throw up for a week straight if some dumb douche at ups crushed it with a fork lift.

Where are you located. I also have one in my attic, almost positive it's passenger.

I am in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Really does not matter where it is shipping from. Shipping will be what it it be. I just had a short block shipped from Mississippi and it was not too bad. I used a company called Hercules Freight. They were excellent to deal with.

Im in Edmonton too. I got a pair of quarter cuts from Speedway auto in Arizona. I drove down and got them but I know they ship. You might want to give them a try. They are in Phoenix on 2300 west broadway rd......

I probably will not ship this....it's NOS. A new, GM quarter panel is all but impossible to find. I would prolly throw up for a week straight if some dumb douche at ups crushed it with a fork lift.

Do you still have this quarter panel?