OEM AC Parts: Lines, condenser, compressor

2ToneNV,
You've gone MIA again ... Still haven't seen your payment or ship to addy ... I'll put the part back up for sale soon as I want to get rid of this box ... If you're going to buy it, buy it please!!
John A, Turbohh

Sorry to say, but I still have both the condenser and hose set still available ... Willing to consider offers on both of them ... THanks fo rlooking!
John A, Turbohh

What is your bottom dollar? I will need the lines, just not to that point in my build yet. I need to look at my condenser. I may have to convert that to Grand National too, not sure yet.

Bump to the top ... I still have the AC left ... Some one needs this item LOL ...
John A, Turbohh

Bump to the top ... I still have the AC Condenser ... All boxed up ready to ship ... Will take $70 shipped in the lower 48 if you pay for PP fees ...
John A, Turbohh

Bump to the top ... I still have the AC Condenser ... All boxed up ready to ship ...
John A, Turbohh

Still have this condenser ... Ready to find a new home ... Offers considered ...
John A, Turbohh

All items sold!! Mods you can remove this thread if needed ...

Thanks to all who bought these parts!
John A, Turbohh

If anyone is still looking.......I have a GN AC condensor for sale .....in good shape

Attachments

• AC Delco Condenser3.JPG
    AC Delco Condenser3.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 11
  • AC Delco Condenser2.JPG
    AC Delco Condenser2.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 8
  • AC Delco Condenser1.JPG
    AC Delco Condenser1.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 8