Oem AC compressor rebuild

Buckshot G/N

Had to replace my AC compressor after 32 years of service. This insane heat the country had in Sept probably took it's toll. So I have OEM core compressor, and was asking have anyone every had one remanufactured and by who.

Everyone I know gets another one. The ones that seem to last the longest and work the best are new ac Delco units like the ones nos4gn.com sells. Though they aren't exact copies they work well.

Yes that is what I replace the OEM one with. Got it from Hwystars. Works excellent. Over 32 years I have kept every OEM part I have replaced , and believe it or not I haven't replace much, I'm going to keep this compressor, but just wondering if anyone rebuilds them.

I have 3-4 Oem cores sitting. I need to scrap them at some point here soon. I often wondered was there anyone rebuilding them. I purchased one from Advance Auto Parts. Has been working well for over 3 years [emoji1693]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 3-4 Oem cores sitting. I need to scrap them at some point here soon. I often wondered was there anyone rebuilding them. I purchased one from Advance Auto Parts. Has been working well for over 3 years [emoji1693]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you would think there's a company out there that rebuilds oem AC compressor core. I have a small lead , a friend of a friend his father worked @ the company that manufactured those compressor in Buffalo, NY " Harbison ".some small shop he runs in that area.??? . Rebuild or not I'm still keeping it.