4.1 liter four barrel intake

I have a few different types carb
Intakes . I can get info and pics Monday.

Didn't get to my storage today, will tomorrow Wednesday.

Here's two pics, one is stock aluminum 75.00 plus shipping.
The other is a new Weiand intake.
It has adaptors for carb or plenum.
Will need a seal for carb base. Never seen or had a seal. 150.00 shipped

20220518_090849.jpg
20220518_090824.jpg

Not to highjack the OP but, if you still have that stock 4.1 intake or another one like it I’d love to snag it from you.
No problems, the guy flaked out on me.
I still have both, the new Weiand has a pretty involved carb base set up. I have never assembled one and don't know if all is there. The factory one is plug and play.

Attachments

• 20220518_090824.jpg
    20220518_090824.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • 20220518_090849.jpg
    20220518_090849.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
No problems, the guy flaked out on me.
I still have both, the new Weiand has a pretty involved carb base set up. I have never assembled one and don't know if all is there. The factory one is plug and play.
Too easy, I’m interested in the factory intake, my power needs don’t quite warrant an aftermarket style yet plus I’m trying to keep things with a somewhat “stock” appearance. I’d need it shipped to Colorado if that would be alright. I’m not exactly new to the forum but finally decided to make an account. Is the “start a conversation” basically the same as a direct message so we can get this deal under way?

Ok, let me get it boxed so i get a freight amount. Will need a shipping address, or at least a zip.
It will be pay pal to friends or add the 3.5%
Will get back, thanks

Ok, let me get it boxed so i get a freight amount. Will need a shipping address, or at least a zip.
It will be pay pal to friends or add the 3.5%
Will get back, thanks
Started a new convo and tagged you in it with all the shipping info in it in an attempt to keep my address from being plastered over the internet.