OE ECU future ?

I was looking at the HP option for that reason. Didn't know about the trans issue. I'm keeping my 200, just can't give up OD.
The Dominator and the Terminator X Max have control for DBW and trans like the 4L80. The Dominator and the ECUGN have a lot more inputs and outputs.

The HP/Terminator X have 4 input 4 output. I went dominator because I was already out of outputs by the time I had the basics that I wanted (Fan, 2nd Pump, Boost+ Boost-) 2 of the 4 inputs were also taken (Flex Fuel, Dome Pressure) and I still want to put in VSS, Trans Temp among other things.

The Dominator and the Terminator X Max have control for DBW and trans like the 4L80. The Dominator and the ECUGN have a lot more inputs and outputs.

The HP/Terminator X have 4 input 4 output. I went dominator because I was already out of outputs by the time I had the basics that I wanted (Fan, 2nd Pump, Boost+ Boost-) 2 of the 4 inputs were also taken (Flex Fuel, Dome Pressure) and I still want to put in VSS, Trans Temp among other things.
Definitely something to consider... The Dominator does seem appealing but it is a lot more $$$ than the HP. I guess its all in what one is trying to accomplish. I was concerned about the HP with only having 4 inputs and 4 outputs as well.

I was looking at the HP option for that reason. Didn't know about the trans issue. I'm keeping my 200, just can't give up OD.
You just need to be able to trigger the lockup solenoid
Anything can do that
The 200 just has electronic lockup.

If you're only a novice at tuning, the OEM ECU with the correct TT Chip and a Powerlogger is the way to go.

Simple, reliable and will go into the 9's without a hiccup.

For holley hp and dominator it's an ntk
You can choose either bosh or ntk on the hp/dominator although I think the NTK is supposed to be the better one for turbo applications (mine has bosch in it right now).

You can choose either bosh or ntk on the hp/dominator although I think the NTK is supposed to be the better one for turbo applications (mine has bosch in it right now).
The Ntk is the really the only choice on a dominator setup from I have seen for it actually to run and respond correctly.
No sense having a system like that and running it on the slower wideband even if it will run.