Odd drive ability issue

Tom87GNX

Hopefully someone can give some ideas, I haven't really looked much into it yet. So the other day I was driving my GN and it was running well as always then suddenly as I went to mash the throttle it bogged. I backed off right away, it seemed to be fine after that. I drove it this morning and it was cooler outside and I ran strong as nothing was wrong, it acted up again this afternoon. All scan master readings look normal, no engine light, no KR at time of bog. I'm planning to check fuel pressure at idle and wot. Any other ideas fellas?

Mods are:
Stock block and heads
206/206 comp can
980 springs
60's and TT street 93 chip
Racetronics 255 pump
Hotwire
Accufab reg
RJC plate
LT1 MAF and 6.25 translator
3" MAF pipe with K&N
Gutted cat
Hooker cat back

Car never missed a beat till yesterday, normal driving is flawless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coil pack and/or ignition module are also notorious for such symptoms. If your fuel system checks out, i would suspect it's a ignition related problem.

I'll have to take a look when I have some free time this week. Worst part is it's been together for about 1500 miles and everything was new when I put it in.

I've had this happen to me weird issue.. It happens at the worse time too, I was turning Left at a intersection and had a opening in traffic and she did the "Bog / Stall" And it has not happened again..

I figured out my issue, the fuel pump is shot. Never buying a walbro pump again, or anything from racetronix for that matter.