Observations from the track

TTA850

Today was Pontiac day at englishtown, and aside from making a string of mid 10 second runs without breaking anything, and winning my class - I found it interesting that of the 4 cars that showed up for the class I ran(P1 10.99 and quicker), I was the fastest car with the smallest motor and the only one that was driven to and from the track :D Not bad for this 6 year old tired motor, ya gotta love these Buick V6's

Couple of video's from today, first a 10.61 timeshot then a 10.59 double breakout win in the final

10.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10-1.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks guys :)

dvernst yes I have a Jegster driveshaft loop, fortunatly I've only had to use it once when I had an alum driveshaft in it :) scince I put a 3" moly driveshaft in there I havent had a problem.

Steve

That says a lot about these cars - Driven to the track, knocks off mid 10's, and then drives back home. NICE!

Thanks guys, I'm glad you all enjoyed the video's :) I have my wife to thank for that, she was out there all day to tape for me with temps in the 30's. I only wish my ability to put up the video's was better.

Very nice vids! My son came running as soon as he heard the sound of a turbo buick.:biggrin: He is 12, and my wife says I've corrupted him!:rolleyes:
He is a gearhead and hard core Buick...........I wonder why??????????:wink:

Thanks guys :)

dvernst yes I have a Jegster driveshaft loop, fortunatly I've only had to use it once when I had an alum driveshaft in it :) scince I put a 3" moly driveshaft in there I havent had a problem.

Steve

Thank you.

My 4 year old son loves cars ... I made the mistake of showing him your videos. I think we've watched them about 50 times now :)

Tta850

I had the the pleasure to meet Steve and see his 10 second car at a local meet this weekend. Steve is a wealth of TTA information(I'm preparing a list of questions for the next time we meet) and a friendly guy. After seeing so many pictures and videos, it was kind of neat to see the car in person. Thanks for answering all of my questions. See you next time.

It was a pleasure meeting you too, hopefully next time we can get together with John also :)