number 75 in WI

kraus

Well a buddy of mine just purchased GNX 75 it has 25,000 miles on it.I am pumped for him he has waited a long time to buy one and he finally will own one.He flew down to florida 2 weeks or so ago and drove it etc.And I ran into him last night and he told me he owns it, so wedsnday this week I am going to go see it.I have never seen one face to face except internet pics etc.So its like the unicorn of fairy tale land ,that you hear about and never see to me....It has all the build paper etc,the only thing that he is missing is the jacket for it,which i am sure he will be searching for..

Nice..send him over to this site!

Ask him to take you for the spin...the rear suspension 'rising' under boost is very neat!

I told him to check this site out long time ago.I am sure I will get a ride in it,at least he better..:smile:

oh look the owner finally made it here.:biggrin: So now he can post some pix of his GNX...By the way Randy the car is super nice and can't wait to see it rolling down the road.My daughter said when we were leaving I like that car better then the gn ,we should buy one.

miles

T.t.i.w.w.o.p.

If I buy it for any reason its up to me. Maybee I want to drive it into a lake watch it sink thats up to me. Now if you buy a investment car it has to have like 500 miles on it and thats not what I wanted.

:) Thanks Mike Your daughter has good taste Tell her to start saving her spare change
aluminum cans are good right now she seems to collect em and make money to buy stuff she wants with it.Be alot of cans and beer to drink to get em...... or maybe she can come work for you.....:D

aluminum cans are good right now she seems to collect em and make money to buy stuff she wants with it.Be alot of cans and beer to drink to get em...... or maybe she can come work for you.....:D
Bring cases of that barley pop I will help the cause
Randy

T - this
t - thread
i - is
w - worthless
w - with
o- out
p - pictures.

Now thats understandable I have a pic in the gallery. Keep in mind I did not start this thread

Attachments

• gnx3.jpg
    gnx3.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 383
B.E.A UTIFUL car :)

I was not saying the thread is worthless without pictures....I was just de-acronymizing.

Congrats on the new purchase! If your in southeast WI hope to see you around driving it this summer! And welcome to the site... :biggrin:

Regards,

Gino

Thanks guys. Back in 1986 I tried to buy a gn had like 6000.00 cash went to my local buick garage to order a gn they showed me door I was only 18. So I did not get a gn. I bought a 84 regal in 86 put in a 327 huge roller cam , Four speed borg warner trans, 12 bolt possi. Had the time of my life.
When the gnxs showed up in 88 some one brought one to my town and talked smack So we lined them that regal blew the doors off the gnx it took him close to mile to catch up with me. But at that same time I said ,I will one one someday.