November meet 11/15/2015 in Palm Beach

gn.87

Time Capsule
Alright South Florida Turbo Buick owners and Syclone/Typhoon owners. Time to schedule the next meet. It was great today seeing everybody in Davie but Dave and Shev are going to host the next event at J&J Auto & Boat Upholstery in Lake Worth Florida. Location: 3511 Boutwell Rd Lake Worth, Florida 33461. Time of meet will be 10am and the date will be 11/15/2015. We will be grilling some dogs and burgers. Last time at J&J we had over 25 cars so this year lets shoot for more. Post up if you plan on attending.

Looking forward to the meet on the 15th. You are right Terry, its about time. With the weather getting more bearable it is a great time to be out with the cars. I have heard from a few guys with old school Buick GS's that will be in attendance as well. See everyone then.

Regards,
Shev

Remember guys to bring your parts that you want to sell to the Meet on the 15th so that you can get directly with other local Buick owners that may be in the market for what you have for sale.

Regards,
Shev

J&J Buick.jpeg
Any questions about the meet on Sunday 15th feel free to call Dave at 561-547-0460

I have a set of low mileage 55 lb injectors and a TT chip but you will need a modded ECM.
Also a dual nozzle SMC Alky kit that needs a new pump (easily found aftermarket).
Best offers (within reason).

Cool front coming in tonight and weather is looking great for Sunday. See everyone there.

Regards,
Shev

Blew a hydrolic line to my new hydroboost set up. Called the guy today and he will ship the new line on Monday. Will not be able to bring the car on Sunday.

Agree, thanks again for a wonderful get together. It was very nice of you guys to have this event.