November 14th Motorgen Meet and Cruise

A4Blk98SS

November Monthly Motorgen Meet at Nick's Burger in Fullerton. The meet starts at 6:30p.m. A great mix of domestic, import, and euro. Everyone is welcome - the food is good and it's a great group of people!

The address for Nick's is:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

I think it's time to do a cruise again before the meet. I'm thinking about Turnbull Canyon but I am open to other suggestions! Post up ideas everyone!

Link to event!
Link to thread!

The board is always looking for more Members. If you live in Southern California and like hanging out with cars guys with all different makes and models definitely check us out!

I think it's time to do a cruise again before the meet. Let's do Turnbull Canyon! If you want to cruise, meet at the lot across the street from Nick's at 4:00p.m. We'll leave around 4:30p.m. This is the address of the Little Caesar's in the parking lot where we'll meet:
Little Caesars Pizza
1737 W. Orangethorpe Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92833

We should finish the cruise just in time to get back to Nick's for the meet and dinner at 6:30p.m. If you have a car, you're welcome to stop by. We're looking for as much variety as possible. Everyone is welcome!

Updated event
, updated thread.

Alright guys, here is the route for tomorrow. Hacienda is closed, so we're doing a slightly different variation. It should be fun though!

For those that want to come, we're meeting for the cruise at 4 at this address:

Little Caesars Pizza
1737 W. Orangethorpe Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92833

It's a giant lot, plenty of room. We will leave for the canyon at 4:30. We should get back around 6. The official meet starts at 6:30 and the address for Nick's is:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

The food is good, so stop by and check everything out if you have a chance. Anybody in the area is welcome!

If anyone has any questions, give me a call or text at 714-322-2324 or check out the thread here.

So, since it turns out that skyline is a fire road (LOL, damn), here is a new route. Thanks again for the headsup 90vette99!

See everyone at 4, or at 6:30 if you just want to come hang out for the meet!