Nov. 28th Santiago Canyon to Fuddruckers Lunch Run!

A4Blk98SS

Time for another cruise.

Let's meet at Savi Ranch in Yorba Linda at 12:00. The lot is large, but we'll be at the back by Dick's Sporting Goods. The address is:

23081 Savi Ranch Parkway
Yorba Linda, CA 92886

I'm planning to hang out until 12:30 to 12:45 and then roll out to Santiago Canyon all the way to Fuddruckers in Lake Forest. Here is the route, here is the thread, and here is the address for Fudd's:

23621 El Toro Road
Lake Forest CA, 92630

For anyone that wants to meet us at Fuddruckers, we should arrive around 1:30. The food is great, and it's a big, open lot so you don't have to worry about your car. Any car is welcome, domestic, import, euro, or anything else I'm not thinking of, LOL. Come hang out with a great group of car guys - see you all there!

you guys should be going to the WCN instead of fuddruckers. how about a luch run to whittman?

Hey I just noticed the rooster in your Avatar has hair and you dont, I think some editing its in place and it needs to be done so that it matches you..:biggrin:

tsk, tsk, tsk....
Consider if you will....you old Avatar....
It showed a banana showing a large stem from under an overcoat...Avatars obviously don't need to be anatomically correct....:biggrin:

Now as for my Avatar....
While I'd never sport a divot on my skull....my Avatar can. I just consider it a fluffy red doo rag.:biggrin:

Be very aware of the speed limits on Cannon st. there are lots of downhills with low speed limits and the radar cops love it.

And the city of Orange has jurisdiction to just east of Irvine lake since Oct 2007, so their radar is all along santiago now.

Be very aware of the speed limits on Cannon st. there are lots of downhills with low speed limits and the radar cops love it.

And the city of Orange has jurisdiction to just east of Irvine lake since Oct 2007, so their radar is all along santiago now.

Thanks for the warning - I appreciate it. We're just cruising though, not storming the canyon, so hopefully we'll be okay.

If a blue G body happens to join in around Chapman and Santiago - dont panic its a friendly indian.

A few beads, shiny trinkets and firewater and its happy.

2 of the 3 speeding tickets I've been nailed with since moving down here 8 years ago happened on Santiago Canyon...both from the same bike cop, 2 years apart. First was for 72mph and the second was for 65mph. Whn I told him he got me 2 years ago....he asked "Did you learn anything?" I said...."Well...I was going a little slower this time..." He chuckled and told me, "Sit still...I'll be back in a minute.";)

I go through there everyday on the way to work.

They like to set up and trap in a couple spots right by Irvine lake; just past the old elementry school; and near the spot called Falcons Crest or Falcons View or something like that....

Do we know how many people are going to show up? I was thinking about driving up from san diego and im on the fence about it?

holy smokes!!!!!!!
I dident read the date right,,, so my brother and i were sitting around in lake forest alone on thanksgiving day waiting for every one for 2 hours,,
even maneged to pisss off our wifes "car crusie on thanksgiving" they were not happy.