'Nother football thread, who actually plays at 100%?

S10xGN

RETIRED!
Much as I disdain "pro" football players, which ones do you think are giving 100+ percent?

In no particular order (other than Watt): J.J. Watt, Odell Beckham, Sean Lee

JJW is the only guy consistently worth his salt on Texans IMO.

If you want to keep your job in NE you'ed better be playing 100% or the Mad Scientist Belichick will run you out of town......GO PATS!!

2016-09-22 22.46.23.jpg

Lol

JJ What? He was a non factor last night.:LOL:

Bill Belichick and his staff had the perfect game plan. Truly remarkable what they were able to do under the circumstances. Down to their 3rd string rookie QB with only 3 days to prepare against a 2-0 team with a supposedly tough defense. As much as I am a fan of Brady, who will end up a first ballot HOF when his career is over, it kinda makes you wonder if he was just a product of the system. Would Brady be a future Hall of Famer if he was with another team? Seems like the Patriots can plug anyone in the QB spot and be successful. Besides Grappolo and Brissit. Matt Cassel is another prime example. In 2008 Brady sustained a season ending injury in week 1. Matt Cassel steps in and leads them to an 11-5 season and the playoffs. Keep in mind this is the first quarterback in history to start an NFL game at quarterback without ever starting in college. He gets traded after a couple years and never repeats his success with other teams. Granted, good teams rise to the occasion whenever their top player is out. That's what happened last night.

Exactly. It's about the system and the coach responsible for it. I wish JJ would go play for the Pats.

2016-09-22 22.59.19.jpg

The scary thing is I started believing the media hype about the Texans. Damn. Lol

It was really a college offense that they gave to JB. He was decent with it because he was familiar with it. Jimmy G had real NFL plays and was expected to run them well, which he did.

It's all about the system. Next man up! No excuses!! Ernie Adams is actually a real mad scientist, the way NE deals with personnel just blows me away. How many players have blown up in NE, left, got $$$, and then fade into the back round (Asante Samuel, Cassel, Vrabel, Green-ellis, Lawer Milloy, Willy McGuinest, Richard Seymour,Ty Law, Deion Branch) to name a few. After the big name is gone.... business as usual. Next man up!! We'll see with Chandlar Jones I guess, I was a little bummed to see him go but I trust in BILL!! GO PATS!!!!