Not Tech, but a sighting.

corsair231

Donations
$25.00
I know this section is dead on this forum but saw a Syclone on a trailer going north up US220, near Asheboro, NC today (Sat. 1/8/22). Just wondering if it might be anybody here.

deezdad

Had an awful visual of it getting splattered with road salt.. but then realized you guys won't be waiting till April to move cars around like us up here in new england. Bought a typhoon last January out of Pennsylvania, had to have it shipped enclosed that salt will get places you can't even see

corsair231

Donations
$25.00
Thankfully we only have to worry about salt on the roads a couple of times a year down here. I actually had my Sy out today, but I was riding with my brother when I saw this one on the trailer. We were headed in the opposite direction on the 4 lane so didn't get a real good look at it but it looked sharp.

TTA308

I know this section is dead on this forum but saw a Syclone on a trailer going north up US220, near Asheboro, NC today (Sat. 1/8/22). Just wondering if it might be anybody here.
Use to live in Level Cross in early to mid 80's, i think thats about the time the leg from 1-85 to 220 was completed..

corsair231

Donations
$25.00
Use to live in Level Cross in early to mid 80's, i think thats about the time the leg from 1-85 to 220 was completed..
I'm down close to Monroe myself but get up that way every month or so to see family. My brother lives north of Greensboro, so Asheboro is our normal meeting spot. I've got a friend in Randleman that's got several GN's and a TTA but he's not too active on here anymore, and of course there's RC's up in Burlington, but there's not too many Sy/Ty's in the mix, lol.

Remove Ads From TurboBuick.Com

Yearly amount needed to remove ads from TurboBuick.Com
Goal
$12,000.00
Received
$2,246.00