Not mine, just something I ran across

Great deal

Just ordered a complete set casting #25527515...they were listed with the wrong number so he relisted and corrected it. They have 2 complete sets left and a whole mess of bare sets...seller told me he may have as much as 100 bare sets. Can't beat the price $178 shipped for a brand new set of complete heads...I'll get these worked over and leave the originals stock ;)

eBay Motors: NOS V-6 Buick pair complete 231 cylinder heads 1986-88 (item 360026756119 end time Mar-24-08 11:31:55 PDT)

eBay Motors: NOS V-6 Buick pair 231 cylinder heads 1986-88 bare (item 360026775849 end time Mar-24-08 12:31:25 PDT)

Thanks for finding this!!!

Scott

What is the difference between these Ebay heads and the origional ones on our cars? I can't beleive how cheap those are. Two thumbs up if they work!

difference is the casting numbers as far as I can tell. had 7515's on my last car when I got it......

the originals were gone.

at least you know these are new, never decked originals......

What is the difference between these Ebay heads and the origional ones on our cars? I can't beleive how cheap those are. Two thumbs up if they work!

These are brand new heads purchased from GM probably when they were clearing out old stock. Plus you have to remember...the TTA used FWD sedan heads to allow room for the AC. They are really nothing special when it really comes down to it and they are no longer used today. Most of the cars they were used on are now 20+ years old so not a big demand. This is the same guy Steve Kaminski got them from a few years ago...Steve bought a bunch and used them on Trans Am hybrids or TTA clones.

I will leave my original heads alone and get nice P&P job done on these :cool:

-Scott

just a heads up...the heads came in one day!!! Just liked described...brand spankin' new and complete w/valves and springs. Awesome packing and lightning fast shipping.

Still some left... Central Jersey Motor Parts - Home

Central Jersey Motor Parts - Surplus GM Parts

eBay Motors: NOS V-6 Buick pair complete 231 cylinder heads 1986-88 (item 360026756119 end time Mar-24-08 11:31:55 PDT)

-Scott

They only got the bare heads left .... still very good deal. How much was shipping in the US and roughly how heavy are they as I'm condidering getting a pair when I'm next in the US.

They only got the bare heads left .... still very good deal. How much was shipping in the US and roughly how heavy are they as I'm condidering getting a pair when I'm next in the US.

Jan,

Shipping was listed as $28.26 (flat rate)...I think that was pretty much for anywhere in the USA. I'm in MD and the seller is in New Jersey so it wasn't very far for me but the shipping was still the same. I'll look on the box tonight and get the total weight...I can also weigh one of the heads as well. I was surprised...the box wasn't nearly as heavy as I expected.

-Scott

so the ebay seller cjmp is selling heads numbered 25527515 with valves and springs... are those are the exact parts we need for our cars (springs and everything will work on our cars)???

i'd like to buy a spare set for future use... i just want to make sure i'm getting the correct parts as i have not done motor research for this car yet. but for the price i'll get them now and put them in the basement until i get around to modding the car more....