Not even close to being Babied or Immaculate Condition!

twstdv6

Hey fellow members, I went to take a look at this car and It is in no way has this car been Babied all it's life as stated. He stated it was 31K origional miles, but looks like 133K or more from the Steering wheel, interior and I didn't even want to look under the car, it has been repainted and it's smooth, but in some places they painted right over chips & scratches. The Odometer say's 000001 WTF, No AC Compressor or Lines, No Heat or Heater Line, Heater Coil is there and no switch to turn on the Headlights, lol. He stated it has 15K in motor work done by Nick's shop in AZ, that might be the only truth I could believe, Motor Sounded good and it had some nice bolt on's under the hood, has Black smoke from exhaust. Nick may have more info on the motor and car.

Seller stated he had a buyer/trade coming to Denver on Saturday from out of town and bringing 2 cars...a Camaro & Corvette to trade I believe. Just a heads up if you know who this is or may be, tell him to get some pics, ask more questions in detail about the car, because coming from out of town to find out it not as stated, he's going to be mad as Hell when he looks at this GN. I asked him if he did a carfax on it and he stuttered real bad and said no, I will include the Craigslist link below, If it doesn't work, just search Denver Craigslist search, will come up showing listed out of Littleton ,Co and you will find it. Pic of it sitting in driveway and has T-Tops. He is asking 25K OBO

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5789746720.html

Attachments

• GN.jpg
    GN.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 107
I was thinking the same thing... Was it running?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Funny How someone on here reposted this ad on Craigslist and linked it back to me with my number and all I was trying to do was give someone a heads up on the car that I personally seen for myself and I'm entitled to my opinion as to the condition of it. The owner called me and said I did it...that I slandered his car...WOW! All I can say is let the car's Condition, Carfax, Paperwork or whatever else speak for itself! I think I know who it was as a member PM'D me about who this guy was and offered to sell me his car he has for sale local here. This Site is becoming a joke with all the games, drama and BS behind trying to educate and keep each other informed about internet finds, possible frauds and things. Obviously whoever did it has no life and is a low life, but I will continue to look for a Clean low mile T-Top GN in my price range, because this one was way below my expectations. Have a Good Day!

Are you serious?

Someone did that to you?

Because you were helping out?

Get me the VIN and I’ll post this cars true life.

At least what ever I can get.

And NO it’s not from car fax.

D