NOS4Gn/Highwaystars

Bruce Urie

The Ventures,CCR forever!
Jeez! Glen and Leslie are just two terrific people running that place...........I had ordered a set of black powder coated wheel trims from them, and the package arrived so damn fast it was still hot!!!

What incredible shipping speed! And the box was so well packed as to keep the trims from being damaged......I must have unraveled one continuous 250 feet of brown paper strip out of that box!!!!

I've always thought the world of Glen and Leslie.....hats off to them.......and I love my little surprise they put in the box for my wife and I.......man, a little extra treat like that goes a long way! Though I was hoping they'd send me a brand new Z06 Corvette as a surprise, maybe next year.:D

Thank you, Glen and Leslie.....Very, very much! For years you've always gone out of your way to make your customers happy.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Yep! They always run top notch operation. No surprises. Just quality parts, from quality people. ;)

Mike B.

I'm up here in Canada...and they always go out of their way for me in regards to shipping.