Nos TTA /Firebird weather stripping and other parts

gteatr6

I sold my TTA and will be listing my nos stuff as I dig through it. I know I have door seals, t-top seals, rear hatch seal, both outer door sweeps, door handles, front seat belt receivers, seat belt button repair kits, tail pipe heat shield, and a muffler heat shield. Those are all nos parts and some I have multiples of. I have used door panels, dash pad, emergency brake lever assembly, new after market abs head liner uncovered and the material to cover it, used seat bottoms, tops, door sill plate, rear seat belt plastic covers, and some glass t-tops. Shoot me a pm if interested in anything I mentioned.

Do you still have the door panels what condition and how much do you want for them .Could you post some pictures please.

t-top seals, rear hatch seal front seat belt receivers, seat belt button repair kits, door panels, emergency brake lever assembly, material to cover it headliner, used seat bottoms, tops, rear seat belt plastic covers, any of these items if still available, thanks.

t-top seals, rear hatch seal front seat belt receivers, seat belt button repair kits, door panels, emergency brake lever assembly, material to cover it headliner, used seat bottoms, tops, rear seat belt plastic covers, any of these items if still available, thanks.
How much do you want for the door panels and what condition are they in any pictures.