Nos*RARE*DESIREABLE*PICS*way more than pictured just ask !!!!

They should put you on that show Hoarders & call it the Buick Man that couldn't stop at only 50 of everything! :)

Its all forsale !!!!! I would walk away from all this stuff if enough money was put in front of me ! From what i understand hoarders cant stand to get rid of anything :)

I will take a drivers side rear door escutcheon used if you have a nice one not all scrathed up. Send me payment info, and I will get it right out. I noticed that some of them looked lighter in color to some of the others in your picture, if this is the case mine appear to be on the dark side, not sun faded to bad.

I have both used and brand new nos gm in the wrapper
Used $75 plus shipping
Nos $150 plus shipping

Non ac heater box

Looking for a non ac heater box. Any avail. price and shipping to 98661 please.

Looking for a non ac heater box. Any avail. price and shipping to 98661 please.

$300 plus shipping. Purely guessing shipping at $100. I shipped a c68 heater box to NY which borders CT and it cost $64 last week!!!

how much would somthing like that cost?

Your guess is as good as mine??? $200-300 each?? Cost $64 last week to ship a heater box 1 state away to NY using fedex. I shipped a bare 109 block to maryland a 6 hour 1 way drive weighed 130 pounds including a small pallet little bigger than block using r-l carriers a freight company and it cost the customer $130. So like i said your guess is as good as mine

Hi, Do you a stock 87' GN shifter?
What comes with the stock 87' GN shifter?
How much and money order is ok? Thanks

Do you still have to dark blue center console? What about the shifters? Lets make a deal!

Do you still have to dark blue center console? What about the shifters? Lets make a deal!

yes but that console is missing the bottom skirting and i think there is a hole inside the box section. i could take the upper blue section off this console and put it on another colored lower section and you could just plastic paint the lower half blue.

i have both shifters and shifter handles

111010024.jpg

111010025.jpg

111010027.jpg

Do you have any grey dash caps with no cracks, if so, how much? Also looking for the little squares that cover the screws on the pull straps...