NOS Grey Palex Material

gculver

Hell Raiser
F/S 3 yards(minus small corner) of NOS Grey Palex material. I have had this for years. Made by C&A for GM, color code 90, date coded 2/86. This is hard to come by now days, almost impossible to find and expensive, about $150/yrd. $400 shipping free to lower 48 only. Prefer paypal. Serious inquires only. 1st I'll take it with payment gets it. Thanks for looking.
001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG

This is extremely hard to find! Good price! I bought a roll for same price and have been offered $600 for it.

What is it exactly ? Sorry if this is a dumb question. (Hook him up with the guy who offered you 600)

What is it exactly ? Sorry if this is a dumb question. (Hook him up with the guy who offered you 600)

It's the upper door panel and or center seat material.

Yeah I love how people always come on a for sale thread and chime in what a great price something is or wow that's a great deal and then say GLWS.

A great deal will sell itself otherwise you have to wait for the one person who has a marzon when they see it and just has to have it.

If it was enough to do a whole interior it would be worth it to me, but it would be worse using it to repair or do a couple panels because it wouldn't match due to the wear and sun fading of the original material that would still be in the car.