NOS GN Hood Pad

Rumblebee

Sold the 87 GN (BaT Lot #90579, 11/13/2022 for some verification) NOS hood pad is all that remains.

Rules of engagement:
I'm online as little as possible, so I'd prefer to conduct the conversations over the phone, once we’ve spoken then we can text, here's the number: 775-420-2657. PM will work but it could be a day or more before you hear from me. If you call & I don't answer or respond within 60 seconds it's because I'm not strapped to my phone, I'll get back to you, have patients.
Payment: Cash in person, USPS money order, or PP.

OEM 9 hole hood pad, NOS in the original box. Has wrinkles as shown in the photo. $500, offers. (SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE HOOD PAD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IT WILL BE SHIPPED FROM ZIP 83619, MIRROR BOX SIZE OF 60" X 48" X 3". YOU COMPLETE THE MATH, SEE IF ITS WORTH IT TO YOU) I CAN DELEVER THE HOOD PAD TO THE FOLLOWING CITIES AT NO CHARGE: BOISE, RENO, SALT LAKE, DENVER, KANSAS CITY IF IT HELPS WITH THE PURCHASE.

Attachments

• HPad.JPG
    HPad.JPG
    293.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_1700.JPG
    IMG_1700.JPG
    310.7 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Good Evening and Happy New Year. Will call about Bilstein front & rear shock set, Hughes Deep Transmission pan and Powermaster mini starter. Thank you.

RJC 3" down pipe w/ test tube. $475 SHIPPED
RJC motor mounts R&L. $200 SHIPPED
Billet T-Stat housing & 160 degree stat. $40 SHIPPED

Received my Metco Drive Shaft Loop today, and completely satisfied with my buying experience. Everything as stated brand new. Good luck with rest of your sales 👍

AAA+++ for Rumblebee - GREAT seller and transaction! Easy to deal with and great communication and super quick shipping. I wish all transactions went this smoothly! Thank you Rumblebee! :)

Rumblebee is awesome! I received all my parts and some extra goodies just because he thought I would need them.He is very organized.Put everything in little baggies.Packaged very well.He definitely takes pride in his stuff.Best seller out there!

Scan Master G & Vacuum Gauge added. Please read the "Rules of Engagement" for a smooth purchase process.