NOS GM Style Bumper fillers coming soon.

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Toby from LKQ spent 22 hours of his life today to make sure I had these pictures. They will be available shortly. Exact chemical make up of the GM originals. Same Mild steel. They used a pop rivot on 1 just for pictures. They will have the correct staples thru them. The rediculous prices for rears & un availability will be now Gone.
Target price is $800 for a full set front & rears. I had to sacrifive a NOS set but the results should be worth it.
I'll have Toby & the fillers at the Burlington TB.com event.

Attachments

• IMAG0784.jpg
    IMAG0784.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 369
  • IMAG0785.jpg
    IMAG0785.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 368
  • IMAG0786.jpg
    IMAG0786.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 372
I hate removing NOS fillers from the package so I pulled out a Driver side front for display & picture purposes.

Attachments

• GMGBPfillers001.jpg
    GMGBPfillers001.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 247
  • GMGBPfillers002.jpg
    GMGBPfillers002.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 224
  • GMGBPfillers003.jpg
    GMGBPfillers003.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 206
  • GMGBPfillers004.jpg
    GMGBPfillers004.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 224
  • GMGBPfillers005.jpg
    GMGBPfillers005.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 222
  • GMGBPfillers006.jpg
    GMGBPfillers006.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 219
  • GMGBPfillers007.jpg
    GMGBPfillers007.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 214
Rear install Pics. So easy an 11 year old can do it. Ok well a little more Buick back ground then most 11 year olds. ;)

Attachments

• GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar001.jpg
    GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar001.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 236
  • GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar002.jpg
    GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar002.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 231
  • GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar003.jpg
    GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar003.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 223
  • GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar004.jpg
    GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar004.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 244
  • GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar005.jpg
    GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar005.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 220
  • GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar006.jpg
    GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar006.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 230
  • GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar007.jpg
    GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar007.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 217
  • GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar008.jpg
    GBPGMBumperfillerstestfittedoncar008.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 227
Some front R & R bumper fillers. Notice in the last picture that the push pins are not back in yet & still hold a great shape. I compared the fitment to our 6K mile 87 T as well & a few other originals that were cracked. They fit perfect on the body lines.

Attachments

• GBPGMfrontBumperfillers001.jpg
    GBPGMfrontBumperfillers001.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 221
  • GBPGMfrontBumperfillers005.jpg
    GBPGMfrontBumperfillers005.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 209
  • GBPGMfrontBumperfillers007.jpg
    GBPGMfrontBumperfillers007.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 210
  • GBPGMfrontBumperfillers008.jpg
    GBPGMfrontBumperfillers008.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 206
  • GBPGMfrontBumperfillers010.jpg
    GBPGMfrontBumperfillers010.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 227
Hell yes. Now I can stop crying about selling my NOS rears. Will rears be available without fronts? Because I kept my NOS fronts.

Yes we are hammering out the details now. I am trying to get them to include the 14 speed nuts for the rear & the 1 pin. Then the fronts 2 pins. The pins are no big deal I just have to send them a sample which I have. Waiting to hear back on the speed nuts. We are trying to make everything top of the line with new hard ware. Nothing worse then installing something & need 1 nut or pin or something else. We want it to be a simple process of swapping out your fillers. I wil not be including the bolts because they are already holding up what is left .

Sell your's soon because I'm putting up a set or 2 as well ;)

Oh my rears were sold last fall. I kept the fronts. Front ones on the car are going to hell fast, rears might hold out a couple more years.

Hello all! I just wanted to say hello and see that we have a good support base here on this forum. As I am an avid Cutlass Supreme follower I love the tech of the Turbo Buick. Brian has been trying his hardest to convert me. I always said if we had a filler that looked and felt correct as oem I would consider. Well it looks like we are there. I guess I need to pony up soon. I wanted to say thanks for supporting Brian and I look forward to working with Gbodyparts and Brian to make some excellent quality products to offer our community. Again thanks! We will be looking for the moonroof seal next!

Sincerely

Toby

glad to see this brian, my fillers are now cracked and i will be needing a new set.

Good stuff Brian! Bout time someone took this on who can do it first class! You should be able to retire with these all over the web!! Every G body Buick made needs them! I just installed a set of the fiberglass Danko rears and they suck!

With what they cost to build I do not see any early retirement Jim LOL
I'll have a full set in Burlington.

are you going to bring some to the bpg event i probably keep coming back all day to keep buying stuff like last year. i might just give you a list of stuff to bring so you can just put every thing aside for me thanks chris

Chris I can bring it. Working late tonight packing up for Burlington. Just let me know what you need when we get close.

Good stuff Brian! Bout time someone took this on who can do it first class! You should be able to retire with these all over the web!! Every G body Buick made needs them! I just installed a set of the fiberglass Danko rears and they suck!
Same here. The Danko stuff has went down hill for sure. They claim to be the best in the market...but i replied they were the only ones making them. And there customer service sucks also. Thanks Brian for making a great product.