NOS Front and Rear Bumper Impact Strips

85 WH-1

looking for NOS front and rear impact strips must be new and in the package and also they need to
be the all black ones
Thanks 85 WH-1

I have them however they have the white on the inside which is easily removed with a little paint thinner or brake fluid. If your interested feel free to PM me an offer.

I have a nos front all black in box

image-213180234.jpg

I have 2 offers on front blk strips does anybody have a rear blk one or both blk
i can get the a front strip from Highway Stars with the white line already removed for $120. IM LOOKING FOR ALL BLACK NOS
MUST BE NEW !!!

i have some at the house they are used tho, both front and rear pass by and take a look at them if you want?

FYI- Mar-Hyde Tal-Strip does a great job at removing the white lines and doesn`t bite into the strip, small amount applied direct to the line with a paint brush-then wipe with a rag after it rinkles- then rinse with the hose and water.

compressed are works to take white off I have fronts and rears 400 for both new in package GM ONES

BOY !!! I sure find it odd that ole Smoke20 now has rears?? A freind of mine bought two nos rears from him for $75 each and when he recieved them they were both fronts. Gary sent them back and Smoke never said a word to Gary that he had rears and NOW !! he has one front and one rear for $400. MMMMMMMMuuuuhhhh ?????

Mike, I just saw this what the hell is going on. I feel like there was some fraud involved. Smoke20 sells rear ones to me for $75.00 and sends me fronts. I return them and now he has rear ones for sale at a much higher price. He should be banned from the board. Moderators are you seeing this BS.

Pretty damn shakey deal if you ask me !!!!! Wouldn't surprise me that he sent you the fronts on purpose ?? If you look at his ad he even admitts on it that he thinks he was selling the rears to cheap. Makes ya wonder don't it??
BUCK up Jim and send him the rears that he paid for in good faith and you do have them.!!

Pretty damn shakey deal if you ask me !!!!! Wouldn't surprise me that he sent you the fronts on purpose ?? If you look at his ad he even admitts on it that he thinks he was selling the rears to cheap. Makes ya wonder don't it??
BUCK up Jim and send him the rears that he paid for in good faith and you do have them.!!

I also had a POOR experience with SMOKE20. He is NOT an honest seller. I posted it in feedback. You should also. I reported my dealing to moderators and NO reply. Good luck to any who deal with him. Mike

i hope i dont get screwed i just purchased tail lights and a blk wheel from him that he says are NEW lets C !!!
Thanks GUYS for pointing out