NOS BRAND NEW 9 HOLE TURBO CHARGED HOOD LINER FOR 86 87

threerail

package has been opened to inspect only, these are extremely hard to find and expensive, serious buyers should pm me please, hate to sell it since they are so scarce. but it will help fund a project, its been stored indoors for years, will be sold to highest offer not first offer, was 800...T NOW 750 ....or best suitable offer
PARTIAL TRADE ITEMS...
i may take a NOS 8 hole liner or a nice aftermarket buick style one they use to make in partial trade

NOS or mint LIMITED TRIM also... maybe other NOS items also, lmk what u have...

A VERY NICE GNX STYLE DASH THAT IS MINT AND COMPLETE, LMK WHAT YOU HAVE

OTHER NOS ITEMS I MAY TAKE PARTIAL TRADE ON ALSO, IF IT HELPS YOU MAKE A DEAL

NO SCUBA DIVING STUFF OR PIANOS OR DATES WITH EX MOTHER IN LAWS, NEEDED AT THIS TIME, NO BRIDGE CARDS OR FOOD STAMPS EITHER OR GOVERNMENT CHEESE, THANKS, LOL

if it doesnt sell it goes back in storage, would take postal check to save fees, it will be shipped and insured at buyers expense and boxed and padded to insure it gets there pretty, if you can pick it up thats all the better. I'm in southeast MICHIGAN. May meet a buyer to help them within reason

Michigan here also, so can pick up. $500 ? let me know
Brad

Good price. I just bought a couple for considerably more than $800. GLWS.

BTW, to OP, send me the details of your Limited and I'll add it to the registry. Thanks.

Much appreciated. If you come across any extra NOS or minty Limited trim let me know. ;)

Damn, and I had 500 pounds of gubment cheese I wanted to get rid of! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Great price though! There is a guy trying to sell one for 1500$ on E bay. :eek:

Sorry newbie here just wondering what the story is on the 9 hole and 8 hole variations why were there two versions. Thanks and GLWS to seller

Original hood liners were 9 hole. Then GM made them with 8holes. Now they make them with 8holes and no print.