NOS 1981 Buick Indy 500 Jackets with Turbo 6 Logo - Vintage

Sizes remaining:
S - 2
M - 4

If you would like to purchase one please PM me and I will provide you with my paypal info. First come first served as paypal is received.

Thanks.

Last edited:
This is what I have left after everyone has paid up to now:

S - 2
M - 5
XXL - 4

If you would like to purchase one please PM me and I will provide you with my paypal info. First come first served as paypal is received.

Thanks.
This is what I have left after everyone has paid up to now:

S - 2
M - 5
XXL - 4

Thanks.
i still want a XXL pm sent!

Sizes remaining:
S - 2
M - 4

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sizes remaining:
S - 1
M - 3

Thanks.

I got mine yesterday Thanks Herb!! The jackets are so 80’s tacky it’s amazing! Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today! If I only still had my silver high top Nikes from the 80's to match.

Thanks herb, these jackets kick ass!!! Nice for my buick collection!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Herb,

If you come across more of these I'd still like to get an XL or XXL.

Thanks

Neal

Herb got my jacket. AWESOME! A great a piece of history. I should have ordered the XXXXXL Fucking people were midgets in the 80’s. LOL. Big man in a little suit! Great piece of history.

Got mine today , Thank you Herb . What a kool / cheesy / classy throw back from the 80's piece , Thanks Again Keith

I have one Small Jacket left...Shoot me a PM if you would like to buy it and I will reply with paypal info.

Got my jacket and man they are beautiful! Thanks they will get used.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk