Norwalk ?

MCH86GN

Well-Known Member
Aug 20, 2008
1,258
47
48
I hope the weather forecast is wrong, but looking at AM showers with a high of 57 and cloudy on race day. Chance of precipitation is 40%. We've had really nice May weather here in the upper mid west and on the last day of the month in Norwalk it's there's a chance for rain and it will only be 57. The day before, is calling for temps in the upper 70's but with a 60% chance of evening showers and partly sunny during the day. The day after 70, with a 20% chance of rain and partly cloudy. I hope they are wrong about Sunday. I don't mind the cool weather, but cloudy and rain is not a good recipe for running the 1320.
 
Top Bottom