Norwalk TSO

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Congrats to the guys who raced this weekend, and to Fiscus for the W. Wondering who is planning on making it to Norwalk?

Put me down as a maybe. I changed some things to fit local racing and not sure I want to change back to make it.

Please read and respond! Thanks!
Hello! I was wondering if the representatives for the TSO, TSM and THS classes could meet with me first thing Friday (8:30am) and Sunday mornings (8:30am). What I need to know is if each one of these classes require one time trial run before qualifying starts. It is more important to know this for Sunday than Friday.

Typically when we’re qualifying classes, they do not time trial before qualifying, but I’m not sure how formal or informal these classes are. Since qualifying times are set for 10am on Sunday, when I call 1st round of qualifying for 10am…I will be expecting everyone to be on time, unless these representatives tell me something else.

Schedule:
Friday: Qualifying is 11:00am & 2:00pm
Sunday: Qualifying is 10:00am & 11:30am

Thanks for the help! Looking forward to a good event!

Safe Travels!

`Nettie

Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park
Jannette "Nettie" Damron
phone 419-668-5555| fax 419-663-0502
jdamron@SummitMotorsportsPark.com
www.SummitMotorsportsPark.com

I spoke with Kirk Johnson in the tower and mentioned TSO doesn't have to have a time trial. If the other classes elect to have one, then we can just jump in with them. I will be flying to MI tomorrow morning but can be reached in the afternoon at 321-863-2303 if you have any questions. I won't get to Norwalk until Friday evening.

DO not be afraid, this current storm is almost gone. The track promises they will do everything in their power to complete the event, dry as it here a little rain will dry up very quickly. Please call the track if you want to know what the weather is really looking like 419-668-5555