Northern Va?

maybe we can set something up sometime in the next 2 weeks er so? aint nothing a hot wrench cant take care of for that down pipe and hot side of turbo for ease of the job
That would be great let me know!!!! Thanks!!!!

MosterGN and myself are meeting up in a couple weeks to work on the car I will let you know the more the merrier, maybe a cruise first.

Sounds good. Let me know when the details are worked out. I have to do a few things on mine but it should be ready by then ( if time permits )

MosterGN and myself are meeting up in a couple weeks to work on the car I will let you know the more the merrier, maybe a cruise first.
You wont be available next weekend correct? And im gonna drive my car until they throw salt down on the road. These cars love some cold air

This sunday (15th) yes the paint job is delayed, Saturday the boy has soccer.

It was nice meeting some board members, i showed up last minute. Did you guys finish hanging that trunk of goodies?
Emilio

It was nice meeting some board members, i showed up last minute. Did you guys finish hanging that trunk of goodies?
Emilio
We got the pump in and hot wire kit and a chip that i had for a factory gn. Unfortunately the pump was reversed when i hooked it up so we had to drop the tank again. We are def gonna have a meet up again soon. Anyway you can get ur buddy Godfrey. To come out and take a gander at my gn? Cuz she aint runnin how i know she should

We got the pump in and hot wire kit and a chip that i had for a factory gn. Unfortunately the pump was reversed when i hooked it up so we had to drop the tank again. We are def gonna have a meet up again soon. Anyway you can get ur buddy Godfrey. To come out and take a gander at my gn? Cuz she aint runnin how i know she should
sounds good. keep me posted. I'm also looking for a good GN rim, I'm buying tires and got to replace a banged up one.

Rich and Eli good meeting you today. Looking forward to more!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 84
Rich and Eli good meeting you today. Looking forward to more!
Welcome kyle. Hope to do this more in the future,this was only the 3rd meetup so you got in early and hopefully this event will grow and grow. Lol i shoulda pulled mine out of the shop for a good lineup pic

I live in Silver Spring, MD, commute(ugh) to Springfield to work . Drove the GN today, have for the last 4 years every once in a while. I'd like to find a group around here. I do most of the work on it, nuts and bolts, but could use help with tech stuff, don't have scanner or know how to use one. I used to bring it to a guy in Laurel, but he's out of business, so a good shop that knows GN's would be nice, too.

Chuck

I live in Silver Spring, MD, commute(ugh) to Springfield to work . Drove the GN today, have for the last 4 years every once in a while. I'd like to find a group around here. I do most of the work on it, nuts and bolts, but could use help with tech stuff, don't have scanner or know how to use one. I used to bring it to a guy in Laurel, but he's out of business, so a good shop that knows GN's would be nice, too.

Chuck
Hey Chuck!

I met up with Paul back in August and then met Eli and Rich this month. Between us and others who have met earlier in the month, I am sure we could help you out. There is a GN wizard I hear about, and Rich could probably point you in his direction for tuning..Godfrey (sp?) I think is his name and look forward to our next get together...maybe have close to 8-10 gn's Eli?