Northern Va?

MONSTER GN

Anybody in here in northern Virginia? Would like to meet some other GN enthusiasts besides myself. Only reason my group of friends like GNs is cuz of mine, but i know nobody around with one. I see them seldomly so some of yall are around somewhere

I'm in Woodbridge but haven't had my car out this year. The next couple of weeks are busy for me but maybe we can meet up sometime after that.

Maybe meetup at the burger king meets on nokes blvd and the parkway on Saturdays in the evenins? in like amonth or so? this is the first time ive had mine out in 10 years since the build project

That sounds good. I have been there before. Prefer the evening too. Not much shade there. Maybe some of the others will come too.

Where are you in NoVA? I'm in Bristow/Manassas. Are you talking about the Burger King in Manassas. If so, I'm about 10 minutes away from there and usually swing through there every Saturday, minus the Buick though.

Where are you in NoVA? I'm in Bristow/Manassas. Are you talking about the Burger King in Manassas. If so, I'm about 10 minutes away from there and usually swing through there every Saturday, minus the Buick though.
Im in Centreville/ sourh riding but the old part. Got about 1,000 acres to play on (hard to believe i know) in this area. I still say lets set somethin up. My one buddy always goes there and sais he never sees turbo buicks. So lets start somethin new

I'm around this weekend. I just bought a Turbo T that I'm trying to work the kinks out of, so I'm getting more seat time in a Buick these days. I'll PM you my contact info so that we can chat when you have a chance.

I'm around this weekend. I just bought a Turbo T that I'm trying to work the kinks out of, so I'm getting more seat time in a Buick these days. I'll PM you my contact info so that we can chat when you have a chance.
I will outta town this weekend unfortunately

I am at the end of route 28 (Remington VA), and know the 28 Burger King very well. I have a 84' GN that needs quite a bit of work to get it up and running. but maybe seeing some actual working Gn's in person can give me some insight on getting my back up and running.

I'll be back this week. I need to put new plugs in. Hopefully next weekend will have nice weather.

i just got a new turbo for mine. so I would love to drive around and show it off. lets all meet up somehow set it up I sposein

I am at the end of route 28 (Remington VA), and know the 28 Burger King very well. I have a 84' GN that needs quite a bit of work to get it up and running. but maybe seeing some actual working Gn's in person can give me some insight on getting my back up and running.
and welcome lee. I see you did join lol

any one wanna help a guy from Maryland do some work, have a new turbo, down pipe, injectors and chip to install and i'm an noob at turning wrenches. i got beer, whiskey and cash!!!

almost for have LT1 MAF, Translator, guages,gauge PODS and rear bumber fillers (fiberglass) the old ones are falling out.

baiclly have a pile of stuff

maybe we can set something up sometime in the next 2 weeks er so? aint nothing a hot wrench cant take care of for that down pipe and hot side of turbo for ease of the job