north side / conroe area?

ttribejr

I run around montgomery area mostly. Never seen another buick except a 70 GS tribute car. Any of you guys ever do meets on the north side?

I just found out about a meet that happens every Saturday night up in spring, if you want I can get you address to it. I plan on going pretty often once summer (may) comes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea let me know where. I don't do Houston really. I live pretty for NW. There is a meet in downtown montgomery every Saturday but I see the same cars all the time. No buicks.

cool man, I have been here about a year and a half. Moved from spring. The montgomery guys meet in the brookshire brothers parking lot around 6pm every Saturday. Then later the street racers meet up at the same spot. Last night was the first time I have gone in a long time. My buick is down, waiting on parts. To come in. where in montgomery do you live?

I'm definitely going to do the spring meet one day as well. Maybe guys on the north side can meet up every now and then.

We bought a place in Woodforest (Elk Trace Parkway) although I'm over in India at work at the moment lol

Cool man, nice area! I live on the "other" side of the tracks. Still in montgomery, close to dobbin. I traded neighborhood living for a little land and a shop.

I hear ya, I wanted something further out but wifey really like the area we bought in plus it's not a bad drive to work. (ExxonMobil campus) I still have land in Mississippi for hunting etc...

Yea that works. I'll PM you my number. My schedule is sketchy with work and kids, but maybe we can roll down to a car meet when we are both free on a weekend. Love to see your car. I have a lot to sort out on mine. trans went south. I had it built but can't install it until my converter comes in. Turbo and downpipe on order too. Waiting on parts and hoping i find time to install them. Then tune again.

We need to get a north side meet up. I am in tomball and there are a few guys in this area. My car is in pieces so it will not ve going anywhere but i am willing to offer a hand where i can.

I went to the 936 meet after the Houston meet, it wasn't too impressive I left after about 30 minutes. Majority of the car were ricers. I'll give it another shot next month

How many cars go there?

Come to montgomery some time if you want a change of scene. The only downside is you never know if 10 cars or 30 cars shows up. Some of the guys go to the 936 or spring afterwords.

The only rice car that ever shows up to montgomery is when i drive my Rx7. Rest are 70s and older muscle and occasional new vettes, etc. Luckily my rx7 has a bigger cam than most the muscle cars so I don't get too much grief about it.

How many cars go there?

Come to montgomery some time if you want a change of scene. The only downside is you never know if 10 cars or 30 cars shows up. Some of the guys go to the 936 or spring afterwords.

The only rice car that ever shows up to montgomery is when i drive my Rx7. Rest are 70s and older muscle and occasional new vettes, etc. Luckily my rx7 has a bigger cam than most the muscle cars so I don't get too much grief about it.

There were a bunch of cars, I'd say more than 30 for sure. Where in Montgomery is it at?

Downtown montgomery. Brookshire brothers parking lot. I can't remember if it starts at 5 or 6. Every saturday night.

If you ever go there, let me know. I live 10 minutes from there. I'll drop by even if my car is down.