Norbs Pro-EFI Suggested Improvement list

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Ok here is the start of the list of suggestions I have come up with so far.

1. The fixed position gauges must go, they should be able to be hidden, parameters selected and sized by the user. The select colours should not be picked using html colour codes, that is crap.
2. The spark, A/f table should have the option to go full screen or to be able to be moved by user in a separate window, not locked to a dimension and you have to use the lower scroll bars to see the whole table.
3. Unit should come standard with NTK wideband controller
4. The sensor data should have selectable font sizes, and font types, the spacing between sensor parameters is a waste of space.
5. The interface takes too long to load, hesitation between pages way too long.
6. All data should be taken out of just listing numbers on the screen but changed to a 2d table format, moved by input with a mouse.
7. The split screen format should be also user controlled if you want split screen or not.
8. All the tabs should be at the top, not mixed top and bottom, all the engine data should be at the bottom of screen, built with dashes made by the user, nice big bold fonts ...and flash red with warnings if something is not within limits.
9. Make the software SIMPLE people will lose interest if its too complicated, if they have to constantly take it to a special tuner to tune it. The XFI has more success over other systems since its basically simple to understand and operate.

Well since you brought this to my attention, I will start reviewing the MS software, and maybe start another suggested list.. What ya think?