Non-Lockup Converter

peterkin

..it isn't rocket science
I'm looking for a 9" 3000-3400 stall non-lockup converter for the BRF. Who has one they're not using? If not, where can I buy one new? Looking to do something different this year.

I have a Century(PMAC) 10" non lock up 3300 stall with anti ballooning plate. 1200 miles.

Scott

convertor

got a 3600 stall non lock up for sale. It has less than a thousand
miles on it. $400 plus shiping.

Irv,

I sent you mail.

Guys..thanks for replying with what you have. I really appreciate it. 3500-3600 is a little to much stall for me. I really do appreciate the offers though.

HEY G. we just took the converter out of Mike Zwicks GN, it is a billet TCS 9", approx 3000-3500, may work out nicely for your combo. I got your message the other day and told Avon I sold the A/C conv. Call me at the shop or I'll put Mike in contact with you.

Billy...I have a deal pending with IrvJr. Sorry I didn't check this post until now. I've been in Miami for the past four days for a Mardi Gras Celebration. I'll call you at the shop tomorrow.

Irv..I sent you a PM. I'll be in the office in the morning to check my email. Hopefully you have an address in one of the three that you sent. :)

I do have my info in a couple of them, its no problem, im on vacation as well. I just wanted to touch base with you.

Scott