Non Lock Up - Xtreme 2004R Killer Street/Strip With NLU 3800 Converter

deleonl

N.S.D.Q
Non Lock Up - Xtreme 2004R Killer Street/Strip With NLU 3800 Converter and Slapper Trans Brake

Tranny was purchased new from PTS Extreme Transmissions in 2002. Previous owner had the tranny freshened up before I purchased last year, currently 0 miles. The tranny has sat in my garage covered for a year or so, my plans have changed and I need to make room. Just to clarify this tranny has a built in trans brake that works in 1st gear, if you have any questions feel free to give me a call.

Below is a part list of the internals

* HARDENED PUMP STATOR * 7 VANE HI VOLUME PUMP KIT PTS SUPER PUMP ALL GM PARTS * CHROME-MOLY PUMP RINGS * .555 TV BOOST VALVE * .300 INT BOOST VALVE (PTS.400) * PTS BILLET SERVO (PTS-11) * RAYBESTOS "BLUE PLATE" DIRECT CLUTCHES * ALTO 2 3/8 inch H/D BAND * 300m BAND ANCHOR * ROLLER BEARING OD CENTER SUPPORT (PTS-6B) * TEFLON C/S RINGS * BILLET INPUT SHAFT (PTS-300) * BILLET INTERMEDIATE FORWARD CLUTCH DRUM SHAFT (PTS-1) * TEFLON PUMP & DIRECT DRUM BUSHING * PTS "BOTTOM FEEDER" FILTER/SUMP SYSTEM * PAN DRAIN PLUG * VALVE BODY & GOVERNOR MODIFICATIONS * HARDENED H/D DRIVE SHELL * ROLLER BEARING L/R CENTER SUPPORT (PTS-7) * ROLLER BEARING PARK GEAR SUPPORT (PTS-3) * ALUMINUM PAN (DEEP) * SLAPPER TRANS BRAKE

$1500.00 firm for tranny and converter

I have a copy of both pressure test and rebuild receipt that was given to me when purchased.

(813) 309-0144

Very interested....who made the converter and has it been freshened up as well?

Thanks, Bill

Very interested....who made the converter and has it been freshened up as well?

Thanks, Bill

I had the PTS 9x11 converter but sold it, the converter that will be going with the tranny is a used and has yet to be freshened up Mark Williams.

I would have to look at the receipt, but if I'm not mistaken it was a different shop that freshen the trans. Have gotten alot of phone calls and PM's but nothing firm yet.

Did PTS freshen up the trans or some other shop?

Thanks, Bill