non Buick weather question

GSX-PKV

We are planning a trip to Maui in late January/early February and were told it's rainy season then. I was just wondering if that's a big problem or just occasional shower... we've travelled to the islands several time in the past in summer but never in the winter months. Thanks for any info. Paul

We are planning a trip to Maui in late January/early February and were told it's rainy season then. I was just wondering if that's a big problem or just occasional shower... we've travelled to the islands several time in the past in summer but never in the winter months. Thanks for any info. Paul
Hi Paul,
Winter here is just like Summer. Heck, it's summer here all year.:D The "Rainy season" here is mainly just a few more passing showers. No biggie. Did it ever rain on you when you were here? If it did, You know what I mean. Just think of maybe a few more of those per week. Or maybe No rain.:) It's just luck of the draw for the week. If you're not lucky make sure you take the "Rain insurance" ;) Have a GREAT time on Maui!!!
Aloha,
Guy