No start condition...no spark

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
This started as a sputtering/popping at 3lbs of boost. Drove about 45 miles just fine, hitting 8-10lbs of boost a few times, then all of a sudden at 3lbs it would sputter. Drove another 20 miles or so back on home just fine, just not getting into boost.
Immediately thought coil or ign mod, they tested ok with a Caspers tester, but I swapped both out...same issue...then trying another test, it started then died immediately...now it won't start at all.
Fuel Pressure is around 40 lbs after pump priming when key turned on.
Got out the spark tester, not getting any spark.
Cam sensor is tight, plugged in the cam sensor setting tool...cranked motor, its blinking so cam signal good.
Next probed the cam sensor wire at the ignition module...its getting a signal.
Then probed the crank sensor signal wire at the ign mod, blue wire, 10th wire from firewall, its getting the signal fine.
Swapped out the ECM tonight, no change.....

Stumped....what else could I look for???

Thanks

If changing the module made no difference and you have power on pin P and M of the module plug (KOEO) then go for the crank sensor.

Having beed called "simple-minded" over the years, I usually start "simple" trouble shooting an issue like this at the fuse panel?

Check the pins like Rick says, no power to one of the pins, its the fuse like Nick says. Mine was the m- pin, took me a week to find it. Only take a minute to check.

OK, With key "on" engine off, I have power at the "P" pin, but not the "M" pin. Let me check the fuses....

Having beed called "simple-minded" over the years, I usually start "simple" trouble shooting an issue like this at the fuse panel?
That is it! the CCCI 10a fuse was blown. Replaced, car fires right up and I could brake boost up to 10psi, so the original problem is also solved....now I need to figure out why this occurred...and how could it have had a "weak" spark at first causing the sputtering at 3psi, then to no spark after fuse was blown... Must be a short somewhere I suspect...... The Gen2 MAF xlator spliced into alot of wires, maybe one of those needs a better connection...been on the car around 10 years or so.

Thanks ALL for the help and info!