No power to inst. light fuse / no alt charge

87we410877

I have no power to the 5 amp fuse on either side for the instrument lights, no alternator charging, and no idiot lights on the right side of the dash cluster. ????????

Do you have the headlights on? Power goes through the headlight switch first then through the dimmer adjuster then to that fuse. Turn them all on and the dimmer to bright and re-check.

Make sure the connectors are seated good in the back of the dash cluster.

Do you have the headlights on? Power goes through the headlight switch first then through the dimmer adjuster then to that fuse. Turn them all on and the dimmer to bright and re-check.

Make sure the connectors are seated good in the back of the dash cluster.

Well the switched are not in at all. lol. I'll get them in tonight and check. I changed the dash and the cluster.

Still doesnt explain the alternator not charging. Could be the cluster not making contact good enough. I really dont wanna take it back out. Updates coming tonight after i put the switches in.

So busy getting the car moving for a trip to get wet sanded and polished, haven’t had time to mess with this. In Dallas till July 4th. Updates thereafter

Ok, Put the headlight switch and dimmer in, now have interior lights. Still no alternator / Battery light or lights or SES light.

Sounds like you will have to take that custer out again look at those contacts back there on that big plug and check that circuit board.