NO PLACE TO RACE in BG TPB?

BobbyBuick

Car doesn't fit in a HEADS UP Class?

Dont want to Bracket Race?
Welcome finally a place for U

New for 2017 TPB Class
Combining Index,Head up, and Bracket all into one class

TURBO PRO BRACKET !!!!! TPB
Does Door to Door DRAG racing excite you?
You want to see everyone in the field have an equal chance to win cash?
Do you like pro tree racing?
Heads up (kinda) no rules, everyone loves a great drag race .
Already have 3 sponsors committed
Now YOU can have the first place WIN
No weigh in, No tire limit,if its got a BUICK Turbo V-6 Bring it !
Need a minimum 8 car field we have that now!!! lets get 16 or more the more the closer all the paired up racers will be.Questions, Comments, Concerns... Contact me personally 937-286-4343
Bob Slusser

A "Fast with Class" motto that I think most of us try to achieve and love seeing, they are as follows.
To encompass all V6 Turbo Racers in a HEADS-UP Style PRO BRACKET RACE 10.99 Faster/6.99 1/8 mile

1. Any V-6 BUICK Turbo powered ENGINE (Twin turbo allowed )

2. TRANS BRAKES Allowed (NO DELAY BOXES)

3. TWO STEPS Allowed

4. NO WHEELIE BARS

5. NO AIR SHIFTERS ETC

6. INTERIOR, Door panels, package tray, carpet, dashpad, ETC, must be in place.

7. NO DEEP STAGING ALLOWED, DOING SO WILL RESULT IN A DQ. MUST COURTESY STAGE

8. FASTEST QUALIFYING TIME minus .10 IS YOUR Auto DIAL IN.
this will eliminate sandbagging, braking, and breakout

9. Lane choice will be Fastest Dial. In the event of duplicate dial in lane choice will be determined
by fastest reaction time during qualifying dial in

10. Let's try and get to the lights together, if you see your opponent heading to the beams
you should do the same

11. If in the event of a double Breakout, the greater margin of breakout is eliminated
(First or worst per NHRA rules Apply on red-light /Breakout)

12. We will run on a .400 Pro Bracket Tree

13. If you are entered in another class it is YOUR responsibility to be in the lanes on time.
If not you will lose the round or the qualifying pass NO exceptions .
We will however do our absolute best to keep racers that are in multiple classes informed
of when and where to be, but its the racers responsibility

14. Obviously a red light, faster than dial in or deep stage, will result in a DQ.

15. In the event of Mechanical Failure in eliminations the other racer will advance

16. In the event of an uneven field the fastest QT during Qualifying will get the first round bye.
Only one Bye run per racer, second fastest, third fastest, and so on.If in the rare case there
is a required 2nd bye it goes to the slowest dial in.

17. Ladder will pair up cars as close to qualifying pass and elimination Pass to Closest dialed Pair.

I may add a few things as they come to me to help nail down any potential problems or situations.

I believe this is the direction we should pursue and 90% of the cars already fit the above criteria and
will encourage more guys to come race with us that have been turned off by a purpose built Heads-up car lined up beside them. I know this because i was approached by quite a few guys.
To any racers looking for help with there combo, tips, tricks, ideas etc ask the group
that participate in TPB or Contact me anytime day or night Cell 937-286-4343 or 937 426-4343 Home.

So in closing I look forward to seeing a full field of cars and many new faces.
My personal Goal is to get 16 participating, the more we get the closer to a heads up race it will be.
Just come out and race and the rest will fall into place
Thanks
Bob Slusser
RRA TPB

might run both not sure yet got to see how much time i have.
this class will take priority though .
Besides with you guys Im not really competing, my car may go 9.50 so im a second slow in TSM

There is always TSR (Turbo Street Radial) With ONE Rule - 200 treadwear or more...... Yep that's the one rule.

There is always TSR (Turbo Street Radial) With ONE Rule - 200 treadwear or more...... Yep that's the one rule.
TSR has had no activity since 2014 on this board .We were going to call this class TSR due to it was Similar to GSR but with that said dont think you will see a TSR class in BG this year

My bad, TSR is still raced at Richards event and thought it was still ran in BG too..