No oil pressure

The 235/60/15 is also 26" and not a bad width. My first set of drag radials were bf goodrich 235s. Got 1.7s on them with very little mods.

The 235/60/15 is also 26" and not a bad width. My first set of drag radials were bf goodrich 235s. Got 1.7s on them with very little mods.
yes I have the 235's on my stock rims ....they are pretty nice width....for just street and couple rips here and there...and wanted to keep stock height...

I was planning to use 255/60/15 Mickeys (27"), but going with the 235s may be a way to keep the stock 3.23 gearing. I'm currently running BFG street 245/60/15 tires (Radial T/As).

I bit the bullet today with the Razor Alky kit. I'm also collecting the necessary side items (adjustable fuel regulator, direct wire kit for the fuel pump, valve springs). I also have a 3" DP being ceramic coated, and have on hand a Lorenz boost controller. I won't install the alcohol injection until the winter - this will give me time to scrape up some $$$ for the posi upgrade in the stock rear end.

Sounds like fun!