No more threads about snow!!!

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
I'm sorry, I just can't see that Snow Tubing thread up on the board anymore! I don't want to hear about it. I don't even want the word describing frozen precipitation ever used in my vocabulary ever again! I want a giant blow-torch to defrost the north-east! I want GLOBAL WARMING!!!! I'm going to run my car rich to help break up the OZONE LAYER! I just want it to stop.........STOP!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!! At this rate, I may not drive my car till August!!!! STOP!!!!!!
STOP!!!!!! I have to get out of this house. AND I DON'T WANT TO DIG AND SCRAPE TO DO IT!!!!!!!!! I can't stand putting on 26 layers of clothes at 4:30 AM. STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I come home from work I wan't the sun to still be out! I haven't seen my house in the daylight in 3 F*CKING MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop. And do not respond using that evil satanic word.

Haha sorry about the thread, I love winter but this is definantly getting claustrophobic , it just wont melt n when it does its gonna be a muddy pig pen until June!

Well my grass is turning green and it's going to be in the high 60's or low 70's tomorrow.:D I might even light up the grill tomorrow and do some cooking.:p

Well my grass is turning green and it's going to be in the high 60's or low 70's tomorrow.:D I might even light up the grill tomorrow and do some cooking.:p
Remind me to kick you in the nuts when I meet you in Bowling Green.....
We had another 8" of the white stuff on Saturday, F*cked up my wifes Surprise Birthday party !!!!!
Im done with this Global Warming BS

Bryan

Global warming hahahahaha i live in new brunswick canada theres about 7 feet of snow in my front yard the other day there was a snow drift so tall i couldnt se the roof of my jacked up dodge i wanna move to florida so bad

Remind me to kick you in the nuts when I meet you in Bowling Green.....
We had another 8" of the white stuff on Saturday, F*cked up my wifes Surprise Birthday party !!!!!
Im done with this Global Warming BS

Bryan
Well we did get snow the other day B, a total of 4" of snow. Of course it was all gone by late in the afternoon.:D We're supposed to get some ice day after tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be gone the next day.:p

I would never hit a woman, but I would smack the crap out of mother nature! She is one mean bitch!

I heat ya. I'm sick of this.
More tonight as well. WTF.
This was my commute last night on I 195 W

20150303_215226-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20150303_215226-1.jpg
    20150303_215226-1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 126
This was the snow that we received last week. It only lasted for a few hours, and then we got ice. We have another "event" happening for today and it;s going to be sleet/freezing rain so we're not out of it yet, but we should be in the next few weeks.

Attachments

• DSCF1299.JPG
    DSCF1299.JPG
    727.9 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF1300.JPG
    DSCF1300.JPG
    815 KB · Views: 139
Freezing rain and sleet tonight and into tomorrow here. Should be gone by Friday though.:D 60's next week which means the thaw has begun.(y)

There is a turbo car in there somewhere.

Attachments

• 1425556663065.jpg
    1425556663065.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 164
After several hours of freezing rain, sleet, and then snow to top it off, here's what the pasture looks like. I had to use hot water to melt the ice on the front porch just to get out and take these pics this morning.
DSCF1303.JPG DSCF1304.JPG

it has become not wen is it gonna snow but wen is it not gonna snow. funny thing is we didn't get anything in nov, dec or jan. thought we mite go the whole winter without. wishful thinkn...