No more Buick name on Buicks

I've heard this a few weeks ago, the cars still have the Tri-Shield emblem, do you really need more?
My 86 says it on the grill but no where else, my 01 doesn't say Buick anywhere. My '12 Lacrosse doesn't say Buick anywhere.

It’s not about needing more Buick badges on the car. The 87 GN only has it once on the exterior and once on the hood pad. But at least it has it. The sad part of the article is that the name ‘Buick’ is really not a brand name anymore. You have 5 Buicks from your signature, you obviously like the brand. The article states that younger buyers aren’t buying them and that basically the people that are buying them will all be dead soon. Sales in the US are dismal. Buick used to be a quasi luxury car in the 40’s and 50’s, a gentleman’s musclecar in the 60’s and early 70’s and faded to ho hum vanilla transportation for the 80’s, 90’s and 00’s. With a few exceptions sprinkled in. Do you know anyone under 50 years old who has bought a brand new Buick? I don’t.

Just read this article, thought it was interesting. And kind of sad.
It's all about the Benjamins.....

Haha.....I can't believe Buick lasted as long as it did once they stopped making the GN.

The last Buick that was made that a "young person" even remotely liked was the Reatta. A two seater chick car and a piece a junk. Well thought out Buick.....

Buick = old person's car. Simple as that.

Nobody is lining up to buy Buicks anymore. Any Buick.

Sorry all you nostalgic Buick lovers.....

Love the brand but your right there is not much in a brand name anymore it's just GM.
RIP Buick

I have a 2018 Buick TourX. It's pretty sweet. I don't know why they aren't popular? 2.0L turbo, 250hp 295 tq, AWD, 8 speed, gets 30+ mpg on the hwy, tons of room, has a good interior. Looks European, well, because it is German. Sticker is like 40k and can get it for 31k or so.