No matter how

oooh my... we have been desecrating mother earth for far too long .. to even think we can make a difference now ... nice thought ..but a little too much too late comes to mind :p.... “It has been estimated that just one of these container ships, the length of around six football pitches, can produce the same amount of pollution as 50 million cars. The emissions from 15 of these mega-ships match those from all the cars in the world. :eek:

The world has gone through ice ages and tropical ages. The world is cyclical...deal with it. It's like everyone failed geography 101.

I agree.
It boggles my mind how people think there is a “solution” for a natural occurring event like transitioning from an ice age to a tropical age where the temperature slowly increases over the next gajillion years and make it something to freak out about.
You can label this natural cycle anything you want, but it won’t stop no matter what you do.

I do believe that breathing cleaner air is healthier for us, so from now on I’ll wear the proper PPE while doing burnouts. Lol

oooh my... we have been desecrating mother earth for far too long .. to even think we can make a difference now ... nice thought ..but a little too much too late comes to mind :p.... “It has been estimated that just one of these container ships, the length of around six football pitches, can produce the same amount of pollution as 50 million cars. The emissions from 15 of these mega-ships match those from all the cars in the world. :eek:

But it makes the libtards feel good and that's what matters, and remember its for "you" to sacrifice not them the elitists.
Read a few years ago a Hummer H-2 created way less pollution than a toyota prius because of the massive pollution created to make the batteries possible, not just in mining the ore but 1,000s of miles of transport to different countries to refine and build the product. IIrc, mined in Canada, shipped to china to europe back to china to japan and finally to car manufacturer. They throw out the baby with the bath water, just crazy.

But it makes the libtards feel good and that's what matters, and remember its for "you" to sacrifice not them the elitists.
Read a few years ago a Hummer H-2 created way less pollution than a toyota prius because of the massive pollution created to make the batteries possible, not just in mining the ore but 1,000s of miles of transport to different countries to refine and build the product. IIrc, mined in Canada, shipped to china to europe back to china to japan and finally to car manufacturer. They throw out the baby with the bath water, just crazy.
absolute horse shit ....

"So, I had "em all out there steppin' and fetchin', like their heads was on fire and their asses was catchin'........"

_ Charlie Daniels.

"Uneasy Rider"- Good song and still pretty applicable for today if you would just change the lyrics a little.

BTW: Who's George McGovern? Is he Bernie's running mate?
:unsure: :)

It wasn't all that long ago "they" were predicting another ice age. I think we should stop pollution, other than a few oil leaks and a burn out every now and then.