no kill here

berserker6

Assistant to the regional manager
so my daughter and i are heading home when ahead of us at the light is a brand spanking new camaro ss. i open up the electric dump and pull up next to him. he puts his window down i do the same. i say "we gonna do this?" he says "i dont mess with grand nationals":biggrin: we pulled away calmly but i stayed ahead of him in case he decided to drop the hammer. he didnt

so my daughter and i are heading home when ahead of us at the light is a brand spanking new camaro ss. i open up the electric dump and pull up next to him. he puts his window down i do the same. i say "we gonna do this?" he says "i dont mess with grand nationals":biggrin: we pulled away calmly but i stayed ahead of him in case he decided to drop the hammer. he didnt

That goes into the psychological kill section!! :cool:

I bet the dump being open scared him... when I drive around with mine open it sounds like a jet preparing for take off...

Just as good as a kill.

It's called "respect".:cool:

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I thought you guys had a lot of snow on the ground there in Jersey?