No fuel problem

zacks gn

Having an issue with my fuel system.i have no pump prime and no injectors pulsing. Installed hot wire kit and did a cylinder head swap upgraded to 42lbs injectors and I also had a small fuel fire replaced injector harness. I sprayed starting fluid in it and it fires right up. I also checked all the fuses. I jumped b and d on fuel relay fuel pump works great got 42lbs on gauge. Injectors have voltage on one side.got any ideas??? Thanks in advance

Yep I checked the inj/fuel pump fuse it's good. I'm going tomorrow to grab a new relay. Thx I'm hoping that will fix it . Will post update tomorrow

Yep I checked the inj/fuel pump fuse it's good. I'm going tomorrow to grab a new relay. Thx I'm hoping that will fix it . Will post update tomorrow

No injector pulse would point to cam sensor. How did you set it? Any help with tools to do so like Caspers setting tool or anything?
Injectors have power supplied to them constantly and the pulse is the negative pulsing on and off completing the circuit. So having power there is a good sign.
As far as pump running, did you remember to reconnect the power line to the back of the alternator for the hot wire. Have almost left that off myself a time or two.

Haven't messed with the cam sensor and I don't have a setting tool for it.hot wire kit is hooked into the altenator stud and has voltage. Going to grab a new relay and a noid light later today.

Had to order the relay should be here tomorrow also grabbed a noid light. I tried it but nothing so going to try again once I get the new relay. I've been searching the archives and now thinking the cam sensor is bad.but not really into just throwing parts at way.

No check engine light on with key in on position. I did check orange wire with a test light and got power on both sides of connector. I also found no power to the blue wire on the ignition module but I have spark.

Well I finally figured this electrical gremlin out it was the orange wire c16 on ecm pulled out. Thanks for the help calling caspers tomorrow