no fuel pressure.....

NOTSOFAST

I have installed new pump, made sure I was getting 12v to rear of car, new fp relay, all fuses are good and still no fuel pressure. If I use test connector fuel some out of fuel canister, what is that all about. Does that point to fuel pressure reg? This is 2nd day I'm chasing this no fuel pressure issue. Not getting any fuel at rail, I was last week when I was trying to fix, but now I don't get any fuel at rail. Driving me nuts as all else has checked out.

Is the pump running as relay kicks on & off? If so look for fuel closest to pump and work forward. Are your lines on correct? If sure on lines pull filter test pump replace filter and move up to feed line at frame for kink, leak, etc........... gotta start somewhere...........have a fire extinguisher handy..............

Chuck, how could I have possibly put 3 lines backwards? I mean I would really have to be crosseyed .:). But I must have obviously hooked one of them wrong. But I will drop tank again, and flip lines over.

I just put a fp in yesterday , when you lower the tank standing behind car , the first big fitting with 2 clamps on it is fuel , middle small one is the return and the back one close to car is vent and it has a spring clamp that you take off with pliers and that is it . My guess is the vent and fuel are backwards because the return is so small it only fits in one nipple .

Ok, I'm a duefuss, some how I did cross the lines.. its up n running. Cause I can't reach my ass, I'll have my wife kick it. :)

Ok, I'm a duefuss, some how I did cross the lines.. its up n running. Cause I can't reach my ass, I'll have my wife kick it. :)

She may not stop at just that one screw up..May want to have a bud do it, instead.:D
Good to hear it's fixed.