No fire. Crank sensor?

Howling Mad

I've checked all the fuses and I'm getting fuel but no fire. Already replaced the ignition module and coil pack. Any suggestions? Also does the MAF sensor have anything to do with the ignition system? I've replaced the stock one with a Z06 and translator setup. Scratching my head on this one. Thanks guys.

Did this become an issue immediately after the MAF swap?

Also ecm, cam sensor, and injector pulse seem to be fine. If it is the crank sensor how can I check it?

Also ecm, cam sensor, and injector pulse seem to be fine. If it is the crank sensor how can I check it?

Follow the link in Jerry's post above....... it will take you through it step by step.

If the computer does not receive a signal from the crank sensor, you will not have spark.

You should test to see if you have a crank signal at the module multi-pin connector.

I would first check the cam sensor to verify it is in the proper slot.

As far as the MAF, the car will run and start w/o one

If the computer does not receive a signal from the crank sensor, you will not have spark.

You should test to see if you have a crank signal at the module multi-pin connector.

I would first check the cam sensor to verify it is in the proper slot.

As far as the MAF, the car will run and start w/o one

Should I unplug the injector harness to test it? Can I unplug plug the harness at the ignition module and put a test light to that pin?

By the way I'm sure these are dumb questions but I am ignorant when it comes to anything electrical on these (and other) cars.

You can buy a noid light that inserts into each injector plug. Easy way to test the harness...

You probably do not have an expensive scan scan tool with an adapter to plug in between the module and harness connector to check for the square wave signal from the crank sensor, so just back-probe the crank signal wire to check for a signal while trying to start the car.

I do not remember off-hand which wire is the crank input, but if you cannot find wire diagram, I can look it up for you.

You can buy a noid light that inserts into each injector plug. Easy way to test the harness...
I've tested the injector harness and injectors I should have said "should I unplug the injector harness so I don't flood the cylinders when I test it" lol. Sorry about that

Ok so after checking somethings and tracing some wires I found tHat the pink/black ecm fuse wire is cut and spliced and goes straight to the ecm. So possible blown ecm? Can I put an inline fuse in since someone has already decided that they know better than gm?