No Buick event in Phoenix this year?

BuickMike

Money pit
I know that for several years there was a Buick event held at Speedworld in Phoenix over Thanksgiving weekend. Throughout those years my car was apart and I was out of town for every single one of them. This year I'll be around and my car is together, but I don't see any mention of it. I figured something would be going on since Wild Horse Pass is up. Is this event a thing of the past? I used to go when it was in Vegas way back when.

Ya we really need to move it to another location and start doing this again. I know nick is at sema this week so it will be a few days before he chimes in.

i remember when the event was in vegas, thats where i met most of the buick folks i know, be noce to have somthing similar for us guys that cant make it to the big event back east.

True, I remember Vegas as well. That's when I first saw jasons powerplate demo.

Not enough interest for an event, even if there were 20 to 30 cars that would show up, Wild Horse Pass would be packed with cars on a weekend day race and you might get 2 runs in. Tucson would be the logical choice if all the garage queens decided to race.

Maybe some of us Phoenix folks should have some get togethers once in awhile.

I remember Jason's leaf blower demonstration too.