No body mods section on here?

Wait, here I try to help with some general info and look how you just responded. If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. Sorry that I didn't know with all you're ramblin that you had another post with local p/u and location for the wheels. That info would've actually been pertinent.

Maybe you should start a new thread under the parts wanted section:

Needed, a hug

Are you still drunk? Cuz it's hard to tell with your head shoved so far up your ass. Adios!
Give up Rod. He thought he'd come to a board of people like yellowbullet or one of the ricer boards and found that we aren't like that.

We respect your choice to be different and if you post this way in other sections you'll be ignored or banned. We get newbys all the time trying to figure their cars out and we do offer advice on how to solve issues, but if you treat the other members like you're acting here you'll get very little help. You've got 2 mods in this thread trying to explain the way the board works and you're taking it as if we just told you you're not allowed to go to the dance at the high school. Enjoy your time here, do a bunch of reading and searching, and ask questions when you can't find the answers you're looking for. We have a great bunch of guys on the board and they will be able to help you if you treat them with the same respect you want to be treated with. If you choose not to do this you'll become aggravated and no one will deal with you. Good luck.

Ok like I said my response is the reflection of yours. Don't you think you should redo your post or read it in context with the thread. I didn't insult you I was informing you of the stuff you didn't know and so now I have my head up my ass? Omg get over yourself. And you insult me once again from the dbags here you cant go 1 post without insulting someone. Wtf did you think I'd be happy I came here and got nothing but bs from you guys over nothing. Seriously I can say for a fact I will make my parts and sell production runs on ebay before I buy from a vendor here. This attitude of yours can kill the income of this site doing it to me. I own a turbo regal and I can make parts I have a leg up on the majority here and you know it.

EDIT: yes im on board with the respect but its a 2 way street. And you came in here calling me a lowrider guy without looking at my intro. You're staff you should be able to do that. Then I try to talk with you and we start to get it out of kids bs cause you came at me like that. Then another jumps in a puts it right back to that same kids bs. Then he comes in. And now your buddies are here the friendly attitude you had for a bit is gone to fit in and be cool. So you go back and insult me again. Seriously?

Look at this from an outsiders point of view or a vendor. You insulted a new member then when they try to talk to you. Then we get it worked out and you jump on the band wagon with your buddies and say ill be banned if I stand for myself here. Seriously why would I stay? And why would a vendor want to support that.

Last edited:
I had a response typed up but it's just not worth it. The admin will be wachting your posts at this point and if you behave this way on a regular basis you'll have to find somewhere else to play. Try this over at GN ttype.org and Scott will ban you without warning. There's no one over at turbobuicks now and T6P as well as Ihadda won't put up with you either. Once again, good luck.

Ok for what? I came in here and got attacked by you guys and was never even given a chance. That's fine by me whatever. And hey I guess you got what you wanted I just edited my intro and we can see how your vendors feel about you attacking a new member and never giving them a chance. I dont need to be here and I see no reason to post again so there's nothing to watch. I'll say what I said to the ricer kids. You can keep you Wal-Mart air filters and intake/intercooler pipes. I build real cars I dont need ricer bling.

EDITED: NOTICE TO ALL TURBOBUICK.COM PAYING VENDORS. I WILL NOT PURCHASE PARTS FROM A VENDOR ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE AND THE STAFF HERE. I AM A TURBO BUICK OWNER AND I WILL PUT PARTS ON MY CAR. IF YOU WANT MY MONEY I WILL PURCHASE YOUR PARTS IF YOU STOP SUPPORTING THIS SITE AND THE RUDE STAFF MEMBERS HERE. THANK YOU