Nissan 240sx built w/ SR20det, Greddy T67 + Apexi Power FC

kTrainHurricane

Vader Drives a GN
I know this may be a longshot on this website, but I thought there might possibly be someone here interested or can direct it towards a friend. Car is located in South Florida. Thanks!

1996 Black S14 SE model...5pd with SR20det Redtop swap,Greddy T67 turbo, new Apexi Power FC ECU and many other mods. Car was painted around 8 months ago Charcoal Black metallic. The body is very straight and clean. Interior is MINT MINT MINT a 10/10 except for a little wear on the top of the steering wheel; easily one of the cleanest in the area. A/C blows super ice cold, and all power options work including power windows, locks, mirrors, sunroof, brakes, etc.

Car was originally a "shop car" of Speed Demon Racing in Miami (owned by Mike) which specializes in 240sx and SR20det motors. The swap and most work was done there. Since leaving SDR it has always and only been worked on by Marco of Billet Design Motorsports, who also specializes in SR motors, as well as Skylines, Supras, Lambos and Porsches. I have spent over $1,400 within the past few weeks making anything and everything right with this car and HAVE RECEIPTS to prove it. Marco also dyno tuned the car with the Apexi Power FC on a Mustang Dyno (not Dynojet "feel good" numbers) and I have that dyno sheet as well.

For any questions please feel free to call or text Kevin (954) 649-3855, or email ktrainhurricane (at) yahoo (dot) com...I check email more than I do my threads or PM boxes. Price is negotiable, but not dealing with low ballers.

MODS:
-S13 Red top SR20det.....around 40k miles all seals replaced and new oil pump installed
-Head has new valve springs, retainers, and ARP head studs
-Head was recently shaved, balanced, and had 3-angle valve job
-Brand New Cosworth 1.8mm thick headgasket
-New Enjuku intake
-New Greddy oil catch-can
-New Apexi Power FC ECU
-MSD 720cc injectors
-10w30 Mobil 1 sythetic oil always (just changed 50 miles ago)
-ACT 6 puck clutch
-Walbro fuel pump
-Top Feed Fuel rail w/ -6 lines
-Z32 fuel Filter
-FPR
-Aftermarket guages with custom blue backlights calibrated to 160mph
-AEM wideband
-Boost/Vaccuum guage
-Greddy T67 turbo w/ turbo blanket
-top mount turbo manifold
-Greddy BOV
-Z32 MAF
-3" DP
-Tial 38mm WG
-3.5" thick FMIC
-Mishimoto thick radiator
-Dual eletric fans
-3" catback
-J30 rear diff w/ redline fluid

EXTERIOR:
-Painted Charcoal Black Metallic around 8 months ago
-8k HID kit
-18" wheels
-Brand New Tokico shocks
-Tein lowering springs

INTERIOR/AUDIO:
-New carpet with no rips, tears, or stains
-Dual flip-out receiver
-Pioneer 6.5" component speakers in front, 6.5" coaxial in back
-battery relocated to trunk

For the right price I will also include a brand new set of Swift Sport springs (in unopened box) and the Apexi Power FC commander...I had to buy it seperate so I planned on trying to sell it seperate. Will consider trades, but not looking to throw in cash; will trade down for a car + cash though. Interested in Buick Grand Nationals or T-Types, any 1JZ or 2JZ car, any LS1 car, other SR20 cars (to trade down for only; only S14 or perfer S13 with Silvia front but absolutely NO HATCHES!), etc.

Super nice ride...the one thing that kills the nice looks of the ricers...drum roll....why cant these exhaust companies make it so you can have a straight muffler...so tacky,dont get me wrong your car is sweet to bad my TTA has a hatch:p

That is a sweet ride. I always likes those and the Supras. How much are you asking for it?

,SORRY! :eek: I copy + pasted the add from the "other" site and guess I forgot to highlight the price

I'm asking $10,000 or best offer, but for a board member I can do $9k...$9,000 is what I would really like to get for it, but with all the b/s and lowballers on craigslist and other similar sites I set the price a little higher.

Super nice ride...the one thing that kills the nice looks of the ricers...drum roll....why cant these exhaust companies make it so you can have a straight muffler...so tacky,dont get me wrong your car is sweet to bad my TTA has a hatch:p

Thanks very much on the compliment. As far as the exhauast - half those pictures are from when I first bought the car...I had Marco at Billet completely re-do the exhaust system because it was rigged onto the car. He replaced the hangers and re-did some bends so it now sits tucked up much closer to the rear bumper.

And when I say "no hatches" I only mean the S13 240sx hatches! Sorry for the confusion but I wouldn't mind any hatch as long as it isn't a 240sx, and ESPECIALLY if it was a TTA!!! :D